Ranking
what the freaking heck??.?
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
Giddy is ye olde Drunken Fist martial artist. He' in this clan, but has been super duper very really extremely overly inactive lately.
-----
Btw, Alex. Sorry I didn't join the party last night. I was talking to another friend who isn't hardly ever on.
Last edited by theultimatum; Jan 19, 2013 at 04:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
He brunned you. That's right, brun.
And it's fine, I was spamming everyone on my friends list to join.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Both ways are correct, sur. And I met octojar in game a few weeks ago. Yeah.
Yeah I know, I just remembered him and wanted to bring back some of him.
And brun is funny, soye.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Yeah him and i actually use it quite often at school and have even gotten other people to start saying it.
On a side note, go to projecteuler.net. I challenge you guys to solve as many as the problems as you can.
No.
I barely play this game because I have a life. I dont need some little gang full of.. apparently christians and young fools to make me feel good. I denounce this clan and can stand no more of it. Its just a game, there are better ones out there that wont guarantee some emotional debate with a Russian twelve year-old. Its sad that people actually attach themselves in these little, pointless, fake gangs that contribute to nothing. I may have had fun in the past, but that time has expired. Time to move on.
Needs more freetime
Alrighty. Then quit. It's simple as that. By the way, I'm fairly certain that Dave and I are the only Christians here. Just because I still play this game and talk to people doesn't mean I don't have a life. I have a job, me and my friends are always hanging out, and I volunteer coach a children's soccer team. But these weirdos are my friends, too. Thus, I make time to come here and talk to these sorry saps. Most of these members go on to become good friends of mine, connecting with Skype, FaceBook, and other media. So yeah. You're welcome to leave.