Ranking
Well I hope a Christmas miracle occurs and you receive everything you could ever hope for Mocro, I hope you all have had the best day possible and even better tomorrow.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Mm, I hope my birthday party is better than my Christmas celebration. Birthday is January 16th.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Mm, I hope my birthday party is better than my Christmas celebration cause then I'll lose my virginity to my female cousin. Birthday is January 16th.

Oh really now?

Heheheeeeh.
Me too, I've never really gotten much that I liked for christmas since I was like 9. At least my parents gave me this razer kraken pro headset which I really liked.
Also also, you should just name rank 2 or rank 2 (prolly rank 2) to "Original Phantoms" Since there's basically just 4 of us left. (Me, azure, mocro, mega.) (Yaksha has a long road ahead of him still C=) (Oh yeah, and also carrot)

Im okay with this
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
How about we don't :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
How about we don't :P

How about you shut up, and consider it -__-
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
I choose TheLostCarrot to be our clan pet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
I second that. There's no point in having ranks if we're just going to toss them out for free.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos