Ranking
congrats... but what command that you type when you make a password to be opped. i forgot and i lost my paper i wrote it on.
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
Im sorry for not being active at all recently, my grades are doing horribly and ive just now started to pull them back up. But yeah ill try to be more active now. But dont expect much.
Also, a very close friend of mine's dad is running this company, but to get off the ground they are trying to raise 700,000 dollars, and if they dont get it in a month, then the company won't work out. Go there: http://igg.me/at/ube/x/2377866 and if you can, donate anything. And if you can't, at least try to spread the word and that link. Thanks guys. I really wanna make this happen.
No.
Originally Posted by joshjoshua View Post
.... i forgot and i lost my paper i wrote it on.

Really?

Omg, sir you use papers for computer information? FUCK! Get the fuck away from me!
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Originally Posted by Hlmaster View Post
Really?

Omg, sir you use papers for computer information? FUCK! Get the fuck away from me!

That is a yes and that is strongly hateful i dont take that.
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid

Dat competition

GUYSSSSSSSSSS SHOULD WE JOIN?
I mean, I know we dont play alot, but we have "some" people who actually still play, josh, and maybe ulti can play at akido? It's gonna be good for our reputa-
You know? fuck it I just ate sweets, so DISREGARD EVERYTHING LOL
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already