Ranking
Well, here goes nothing.

Hi.
I guess i'll start by telling you a little bit about myself.
For the past few months, I struggled with depression. I mean, I think I'm pretty much over it now, I don't know. To be honest, it just kinda shaped me as a person, it just gave me life experience. I'm not gonna waste time telling you all that though.
Sometimes I just wanna get out and talk to people, and other times I just wanna hide in a corner and look at memes or something. I've taken karate for the past 6 or 7 years, and I have to say it helps get your mind off of things, like the people who drive you insane and stuff. Except for that one kid. I go around to tournaments to compete and stuff. It's pretty fun. By the way I can't skate . I'm running out of interesting life to talk about so I'm gonna move on.
The first Toribash account I made was back in September 2012. I don't really use the account anymore, but I check it once in a while. So I guess I can say I've watched this game shape into what it is now. The most interesting things I can remember getting 2nd in an ETourney and seeing WAPOW and I am become official clans. I've created two other accounts, but I forgot the passwords. I've been in I think two clans, the most memorable one being [e]. I don't really know why I left, I guess I just got tired of being there for some reason. I liked being there. It's a whole different clan now, and from the looks of it when I write this the clan looks like it's just dead. I liked joustingfixed a lot, but then they took it out of the public mods, so I don't really know if I still like it. Other than that, I like aikido and aikidobigdojo.
I wanted to join this clan because I feel like it has potential or something, I don't really know to be honest since you guys are an official clan.

I hope u let me join.
:)
well uhm...

*applies*

ohwait... it's all parrot's fault
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
*walks away from this tomfoolery*
https://giphy.com/gifs/l0IyaEIfC9lC6oogw
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]