Ranking
Actually, my weapon could still be considered a halberd, it depends on the century. Seeing as mine is from the 41st millenium, I don't think present standards apply. It also looks different because it has to accomodate the lapidorontium focusing wires, the electrum channeling mechanism and the hyper-dense lithiometric geodes. If you don't understand what I just said, don't bother trying. Basically, the halberd isn't my weapon. Its just a way to channel the horrifying might of my mind into a shining, unstoppable weapon. All the other jargon is just stuff resulting from my research into psipathetic materials. I don't actually need the halberd, as you will find out in hilarious and epic ways.
-----
Thanks for the compliments everyone! (and the rep )
-----
If people could send me REAL MONEY instead of creds that would be nice to. :P
Send me a PM and I'll give you my mailing adress. (Only half-kidding.)
I still accept creds tho.
-----
Uhh, jumpah. Your donation was, sorry to say, PATHETIC. You'll be lucky not to be a bloodstain. Sorry to be so harsh.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
you said 3k for middle role.
i wants them mony bak naw!
riteh naw!
NAW!
RITE NAW!
NOW!!!!!!!!!!
My bad. I only saw your most recent donation of 140 creds. I'll give you a good part. Sorry. :P
Last edited by Lord_Inquisitor; Sep 9, 2007 at 09:29 PM.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Was I the first person to offer real money? Did I start you on this thing? I'm sorry everybody! I didn't mean anything! Really! *sob* I'm so sorry! *sob* *beaks down and cries* AAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! *whimpers*
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
I think it is terrible to have to pay to get in the comic. It seems like someone paid him to get in and he thought, "Hey wait a sec i can make money off this." If you like to do it then do it, no payment should be necessary.
I r Batdude.
INFO
class(lol):ninja-paladin
weapon:Mighty sword of Light(+10 ownage)(rofl =D)
armor:+10 light
Phrases:
Anything some-what ckeeky

HEAD PICTURE:http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/7/27/1300107/head.tga
Does'nt show up for some reason.You'll have to download it.Sorry.

I wud likes tha belt to be removed(from my head) and be replaced with something paladin-ish.
And i didnt rip you off on this paladin-man.I posted all this at page ~20
Thank you and good bye.
I was just kidding about the real monies. It would be wrong to ask for real money.
-----
Thanks, Jumpah.
-----
School start today for me, so no previewsm and probably very little checking of forums for me. Keep posting, but don't expect a quick response if you want in.
-----
Also, several admins and mods haven't "Checked In" so if anyone sees them on the IRC or severs, remember to remind them. Otherwise, they won't be in it.
Last edited by Lord_Inquisitor; Sep 10, 2007 at 04:41 PM.