Toribash
Let me guess you skipped school and got grounded Lol
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
Excuse me guys,I need a picture of a cute cow(Not from google).
Can anyone make me one?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Nah Meap, I just don't have school today, and Skyimmmmmm will keep me home for a while o;
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Name: Max Aidan Mulhall Biseth
Sex: Male
Hobbies: To play on my computer.
Brief Description of Yourself and
Why You Want to Join(40+ Words): Im an 11-year old that has blue eyes and I am from Jessheim, Norway. I am happily going at Hovin Child School and i play much cards / toribash / bad eggs / minecraft and i have a cat that loves walking on my keyboard. (loool) I work math for 7th graders even though I am an 6th grader.
i want to join X cuz it looks like a good clan and i want someone to play toribash with cuz my friends isnt on at the times i are on at most...
Experience/Skills: I havent got THAT much experience but i can win 2-5 tourneys a day (good tc machine for you )
Belt: Brown
Favorite Mod: Judo
Least Favorite Mod: Aikido (Thats that clan i guess if you have come this far :S)
Past Clans: the closed clan torikillerz [tkl]
Who invited you?: hardcod said that i schould join if thats an invite thats the reason i went in here
Do you agree to follow all of our clan rules as well as the global TB rules?: yes!

and im active on skype if thats needed!
Hardcod isn't really a member, he's been rejected twice. :|
Hey, at least you were, ehm, sort of invited, unlike a lot of other people who apply, but no I'm afraid.
what