Ranking
Realm of the Mad God, eh?
It's a good game with amazing multiplayer features, but I don't really think many people can get hooked on to it as you lose everything once you die.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Realm of the Mad God, eh?
It's a good game with amazing multiplayer features, but I don't really think many people can get hooked on to it as you lose everything once you die.

On the contrary, my good sir. If thou were to truly immerse thyself, death would cause the motivation to gain back what they had. Although, considering the fact that you can buy weapons and such, I believe that they killed the marketing system. Marketing was most likely my favorite part of the game. D;
Last edited by Volare; May 5, 2013 at 05:01 AM.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
dont mean to go hipster koala here, but i played that game for about a year before it got this large, and it gets repetitive after a period, unless you want to spend real moneeees then it sorta gets boring
Either way, it does get a bit too repetitive after a while and the whole multiplayer aspect doesn't give as much interactivity with others aswell, since its quite fast-paced and the monsters won't give me time to type anything.
Anyways, sup?
Haven't seen any new posts today, which is sad :c
Studying is really sad now. Too many things to do and too lazy to do anything x(
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
I am buying vip soon and decided to take it upon myself to make a set. XD
Can someone choose between these two that I have here?

'Siggys' Warning: Big Images

Note: Yes, I know that one is not transparent, I was going to get around to that later. Also, sorry for the big images, I have not yet re-sized them.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
U-urgh...
I'm pretty sure I can't help you much with all this pony stuff...
Well, aesthetically, I think that the second looks better because of the color combination...
Either way, not a fan of mlp. Ppg is way better and nobody can convince me otherwise.
Also, just failed to upload my homework in time.
Guess it's the moment I finally become a manwhore!
yupyupyupyupyupyupyupyupyupyupyupyupyupyuypyupyupy upyupyyupyuypyupyupy
IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, MAY!
YOUR
DAMN
FAULT!
/me goes and cries himself to sleep.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
you and your problems, like failing one subject can be even considered a problem,
GET ON MY LEVEL
My laptop is fucking terrible, I lag like crazy on realm of the mad god. I really need to invest in some serious hardware.

Originally Posted by XxMK1xX View Post
My laptop is fucking terrible, I lag like crazy on realm of the mad god. I really need to invest in some serious hardware.

My PC can't run that game. I saw it on steam long ago and thought it looked pretty fun, but alas, my PC ruins any hope for fun I ever get

hi nao, sup
FIRED UP