Ranking
Holy shit you're alive
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
you used to sell me shit... Back in the day... I think I was senseikitten at that point how's life treating you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Its cool that you still remember me after all this time. Aside from being busy with everyday life, I'm doing really well. How about yourself?
Im really excited by how many of you old guys are still in Tint after all this time!
Just started college, masters degree in civil engineering here we go! I've effectively signed away 8-9 years of my life. Let's hope I still enjoy civil engineering in a decade.

I don't have the tag but if you add up all the times I've been in tint it counts for something I hope....

I remember you had an absolutely insane collection of collectables and would do regular auctions for them, that was coo'
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
Hi toast!
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men