Toribash
My mods arent working.. U know, those you have from standard.. When i activate one, Uke, and My character just stands at the normal distance from eachother.. Like an ½ meter.. In almost all off the mods.. Why is that, and can i fix it? :/ thanks.
Jabba: Please post the contents of stderr.txt, found in your toribash folder.

Zookeeper:
There used to be a mod called wobble, or wibble, or something like that. It exploited a negative size bug or something, I don't remember... But that wouldn't let you fall over at all.

Raising friction may help a bit... Downward thrust on feet helps, but makes knees vulnerable. Compensating with upward thrust makes you behave oddly in the air (see my tomahawk mod for instance) Using forward thrust would mean you have to compensate or fall over, and it'd be harder to move backward.
All in all, I think your best bet is the abs, combined with a gravity and strength multiplier. As in, ultra high gravity, with strength to compensate. Don't forget the dm threshold.
Last edited by Skazz; May 28, 2008 at 03:05 PM.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
Eh, copied from that new thread I noobishly started:

A constant problem for me is that it's very difficult to get your tori to charge forwards quickly. Especially with weapon mods or any mod where you start at a longer distance I keep wishing there was an easier way to sprint or jump forwards while staying reasonably upright and without silly-looking tricks (for instance bend over so your hands are on the floor or your knees, then jump forward). Since it's probably pretty impossible with the default settings and body, I'd like to try to make a mod where it's more manageable.

So, has anyone already done something like this already (I haven't encountered any)? What kind of body or environment modding should I be trying to do in order to allow the player to use the legs to proper himself forwards in a reasonably upright position? Extra weight/density for feet, hips and/or abs? Extra strength and different range for abs (so contracting abs could prevent you from falling backwards)? A floor with friction? Something else, what?

(please note that I don't want a joust, since they are inherently different)
mod object codes
help me please i need the contents of the object code like size shape color etc.
I am a prime tori. Why don't i have toriprime?
Hmz, I could type it all out for you, but why don't you read this first: http://wiki.toribash.com/index.php?title=Modding

Mr P has been so kind as to write out all the details of modding on the toriwiki...
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
Im making a mod and ive made the sword but now im trying to add the ninja star to the other hand. I set the star to insta-gib and when i do holdall the game crashes, but its fine when im in relax all and it dosent crash when i set it to normal mode. Any one know why this is happening?

its 3.3 btw