Toribash
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
Hey guys, glad to be allied with you all! Enjoyed being in this clan before until it did become inactive. Makes me happy to see you dudes alive and kicking.

Glad to have allies up in here, hello there!
Enjoyed being in this clan before? I reckon you had a name change because I don't really remember having anyone called Dobby around... can you help me remember?
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Hey Dobby(& everyone), how's day?

Hello there, we're doing good, how about you?
Originally Posted by Keshava
Ohhh, sorry Patrick.

Don't worry, can be misunderstood as Karbn stated earlier.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post

I really don't know. I don't wanna be fooled, but mom said tomorrow we'll see if they fixed the problem on the bank accont, and i want to RGH my XBox SO FUCKIN BAD!!
apart from that, i'm okay, just school fucking me even more.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Glad to have allies up in here, hello there!
Enjoyed being in this clan before? I reckon you had a name change because I don't really remember having anyone called Dobby around... can you help me remember?

Don't worry, can be misunderstood as Karbn stated earlier.

Oh I was Dobby back when I was in the clan. Late 2013 early 2014, Back when Overlord, Marrez, and a few others were around.
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
Hey guys, glad to be allied with you all! Enjoyed being in this clan before until it did become inactive. Makes me happy to see you dudes alive and kicking.

Makes me happy to be alive and kicking

My days going pretty well, I decided to reorganize my room a bit to lighten my mood

Originally Posted by Meija View Post
i'm shocked patrik is that old (i mean in the clan) and he forgot Dobby ouch that hurt

Yeah, Patrick is oollllllddddd ;)

-Karbn
I send dobby a mesage on steam about traps being gay and no response 😔😔😔😔
Hey but if any of you use Disc you should add me; Reimu#0277
eh
Dobberawber hey, good to see you around here again

I also made an instrumental beat
https://soundcloud.com/adam-jelewski-1/3a-1
I'm not a musician by any means, I just had some fun in fl studio
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by Th3CrAzY View Post
I send dobby a mesage on steam about traps being gay and no response ��������
Hey but if any of you use Disc you should add me; Reimu#0277

I pay no attention to heretics who try to slide into my steam DMs!
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
Damn, well I'm sorry to hear that about some of the previous members. As for us new members, I'd love to get to know who you are and all that. We're quite a bit different from the idiots who treated you like shit :P hopefully you stick around here though, it's great seeing older members around. In a way it encourages me to keep playing

i'll always check vector whenever i get onto the forum, so yeah, getting to know everyone better could be nice.
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Wth? I had no idea we had such members, I think I wasn't that active back then and just didn't noticed lel. (I hope it wasn't me too xD) Well horse, if you feel good somewhere else we will understand, it's awesome that you still post here anyways.

yeah it was back when you were inactive and i were emo xd.
Loyalty is loyalty.
Plus he wouldn't dare leaving his little buddy behind would you, hours?

never.
Originally Posted by Keshava View Post
Yeah I don't blame you Hours, who wants to stay in a clan with faggots? Honestly if you're in that situation why the fuck would loyalty matter over a fictional clan which isn't even important in the first place. That was pretty rude Patrick ;(

exactly my thought. no point in being in a clan where i'm not even welcomed by half it's members.
M I N I V A N

I've been pretty good, good to see you're alive