Toribash
I've been a Minefag since Alpha 1.0.9 Its getting quite boring already :P
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
meh.. its fun to compete with TNT cannons too.. After that we started doing random shet with Jisse :P (will attach screenshots soon)
*click*
My two all time favorite computer games are Fiesta and S4 League. I'd describe fiesta as a free WoW and S4 Leagues a fast paced fighting game.
But ever since my computer crapped out, I returned to toribash and realm of the mad god.

Fiesta Online

S4

Realm

Well unfortunatley I might be leaving the clan , I've been debating it for alittle while now. It will depend on how active I will be this week. Even If I do , It wuld be nice to be an ally since theres many people here who I have know more quite a while .
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
Well unfortunatley I might be leaving the clan , I've been debating it for alittle while now. It will depend on how active I will be this week. Even If I do , It wuld be nice to be an ally since theres many people here who I have know more quite a while .

How come you're deciding to leave?
You've been here for so long, not time to leave yet :/

On the current topic - I don't really play or like Minecraft anymore, never really have. But funny thing is, my six-year-old Brother's addicted to it, he would stay on the computer for 24 hours straight playing Minecraft if he was allowed to.
Last edited by Lynx; Jul 23, 2012 at 09:37 AM.
TR you ain't going anywhere! You recruited em to this clan and I just cant let you go! >:P No matter how inactive you will be, just stay in hunters!
*click*
lol you guys are awsome , I just didnt know if you guys wanted me lingering around just as a name . But I suppose I will stay if the clan wants me to . Im just so busy that I dont even have time for ingame action .

Oh I have a question for those who have big bro , mine has failed for some reason so could some one post an example of theres so I know what went wrong?
List.cfg code:
#START
LIST += [hunters]
LIST += [GerU]

LIST += Orko
LIST += EJM
LIST += imapirate

#END

that's mine :o