Toribash
OMG THERE'S A SECOND SEITOKAI YAKUINDOMO WHY HAS NOBODY MENTIONED THIS ASOJKDHKSDKJSAHDKSAHDJA GOTTA GET FREE TIME NOW FUCK PATH OF EXILE
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Kido View Post
is it good?

Let's see... I've known about it for 5-6 years now and neglected this anime. I have never watched it until a couple of days ago. It really surprised me. In all, it's good.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
OMG THERE'S A SECOND SEITOKAI YAKUINDOMO WHY HAS NOBODY MENTIONED THIS ASOJKDHKSDKJSAHDKSAHDJA GOTTA GET FREE TIME NOW FUCK PATH OF EXILE

I KNOW RIGHT. LOL FINALLY SOMEONE I CAN TALK TO.

But yeah, I was really happy for it to get a second season. Their new opening is funny enough.

There's so much new animes that I might become an otaku by the end of the school year. Hahah. That, plus the animes with 24-26 episodes from last season that are still ongoing.

....my life.
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...
I'm already an Otaku. Been watching this shit since I was 4.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I praise you.

Started D-Frag. I think it might become my favorite anime this season lol. Oh, and their way of recruiting doe.
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...
Haha ikr^

Overall out of everything I picked up, all of them seem like they'll do pretty good.
I'm still waiting for a few more to air, like Nisekoi etc.
Originally Posted by Yoyo16 View Post
I praise you.

Started D-Frag. I think it might become my favorite anime this season lol. Oh, and their way of recruiting doe.

d-frag pretty good so far, lost my shit when she uses her darkness attack the second time.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Gotta watch Non Non Biyori, also finished on watching Ano Hana and NouKome and Kyoukai no Kanata.

AnoHana

NouKome

Kyoukai no Kanata

Last edited by Raiken; Jan 10, 2014 at 03:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Oh god they didn't skip a beat with the first episode of Seitokai Yakuindomo. So much nostalgia.

On a related note, who else has watched/is watching Senyuu? It's a bunch of 5 minute episodes, and the humor used feels very similar to Seitokai Yakuindomo, except less outright perversion. They got 2 seasons, and I'm hoping there's a third, but I doubt it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games