Ranking
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
No to Vadact
Yes to Saevus

Please elaborate. I can't get onto a PC for a while so I need to know reasons so I can accept or deny the right people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Guess you guys skipped over my app. Here it is. Last post on page.

Warning: May be too dank for some users. If you have $weg lasting more than 4 hours, please talk to your doctor.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Bercat has my yes, I've played with him before and he is a fellow feline.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Hello Team aikido,

Today, i will be making an application to join TA.
Introducing myself, i'm Scar, i live in indonesia GMT +7, I maintain a social life while playing TB, I do not argue alot if the problem is not important, I am 15 years old.

I have played toribash for around a year, I started with Judo,Wushu,Mushu and now i'm in Aikidobigdojo, but when i'm bored with abd, i go ahead and play runkido, greykido.
I like doing suplexes , striking knees to my opponent.

I would love to be in Team aikido, an amazing group full of people who play together and have fun! I'd like to meet more people and make more friends, while playing with each other in aikido.
Here are my replays:
Attached Files
THE SAVE.rpl (79.7 KB, 1 views)
THE TURN.rpl (60.7 KB, 1 views)
KNEE SPLIT OO.rpl (49.7 KB, 1 views)
ZE SAVE.rpl (57.7 KB, 1 views)
CLUTch.rpl (60.2 KB, 1 views)
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bercat, Pretty dank application, but it gave me a lol. Ok, well I have played with you a couple times in aikido big dojo, and you are really skilled. I give you a yes.

Extreme450, I've played with you sometimes and I dislike your playstyle. The replays were nice, but sorry giving you a no.

Vadact, Tbh I have never seen you unless you got a namechange recently. Well the replays weren't really that exciting, so that's a no, sorry.

Saevus, I played with you many times and your a really skilled player. You know what your doing on the dojo, and have a pretty good playstyle. Definitely a yes.

Scar, I've known you for a very long time since we were in Risk, and you have a weird playstyle that sometimes I can't beat lol. I know how you play, so thats a yes for you. Hope you get in the org buddy.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Bercat - Yes, though it would be nice to have you redo your app i dont think its that necessary. You're skilled and thats pretty much what matters.

Extreme - No, some pretty average replays. didnt really see anything special.

Vadact - Yes, you've got some pretty good saving capabilities and make going against some top tier dudes look easy.

Saevus - No, pretty much the same reason as extreme. Replays were pretty normal with a few last minute dm's.

Scar - No, most of the replays dont really reflect your skill but more so your opponents lack of skill (such as them stepping out or getting themselves in really stupid situations)
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Extreme - No, I've fought you in qa, don't know if you're farming elo ranks, but you lift/suplex everytime, and haven't shown me any skill what-so-ever from those fights.
Bercat - Hey bro. Not voting, Bias.

Extreme- Bias.

Vadact- I like the replays. Yes from me.

Saevus - Aye Bro. Not voting, Bias.

Scar - No, sorry. My opinion reflects those above.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
RedPanda if the decision of my app is based on the replays perhaps you can tell me what you are looking for? I picked out flashy replays but perhaps you are looking for a replay that demonstrates my actual playstyle better?
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad