Ranking
I hope I'm not going to sound rude when I say this, but do you guys think that there are too many stickied threads on our page?

I mean, we have two threads concerning activity, a "douche list", which honestly I think should be merged with "Allies/Enemies", and a few threads that haven't been posted on for a few months.

I know some of them are meant to be posted on only when there are major changes, but maybe we should take some of them off, just to we don't lose the importance of a "stickied" section of the board. I mean, if half of our threads are stickied, then what's the point of having a stickied section at all?
I think the Douche List should stay. It's my favorite thread...
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
we have those stickies so if you need to (for example buy/sell stuff), You dont need to make a new thread every time. It would just mess our page up, that "big book of hunters" Is quite good too in case you need to know more of our clan members.
Suggestions thread is there just so you'd have a place to suggest new stuff, clan vids or something else you want to discuss further than it would be in discussion & chat thread.
Challenge room: it hasn't been in use for a while but its good for competing with clanmates if you feel like (Maybe we could merge it with official clan-mate stats?)
Updates thread: Useful when we (leaders or high ranked ppl) need to inform you all of something etc. Maybe we could merge that with the suggestions thread?

I think thats pretty much all the stickies you meant?
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*