Ranking
Same. I wanna see how well it works out, or if it's like hosting a minecraft. I could never host a server without it lagging for some reason :|
im trying to kill eye of cthulu atm waiting for night. Hopefull two of them wont spawn again (like last three times) but meh more eyes = more loot

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
no i posted the info to my server on the last page

Fireless server you will need to have hamachi

ID-firelesshelper
pass-fire

also JesseD then use the blue moon
Last edited by fireless; May 21, 2011 at 05:42 PM.
Anime United
Originally Posted by aakash555 View Post
im trying to kill eye of cthulu atm waiting for night. Hopefull two of them wont spawn again (like last three times) but meh more eyes = more loot

I tried to take my eye on, half way he runs off...
lol XD
i finally killed both eyes with tha help of my muramasa and ball o hurt.

Finally solo'd skeletron after making full molten for the extra defense. And low and behold, Muramasa was the first chest :3 Now I just need my white phaseblade.

Also, I got my first platinum coin.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
Finally solo'd skeletron after making full molten for the extra defense. And low and behold, Muramasa was the first chest :3 Now I just need my white phaseblade.

Also, I got my first platinum coin.

sell you 10 diamond for stuff :3

Oh boy, just beat skeletron and got crazy insane loot from the dungeon. Totally worth the effort!
I was probably aided a lot by the molten armor set i have, considering how much armor it gives. 38 armor? Dayum. Also, i've nicked a grand total of 8 hellforges from the underworld (because why not?), along with a holy fuckload of hellstone. Conclusion: Fire imps are annoying.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol