Toribash
Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
Nah, they join other clans anyways.
even if I do quickly invite such people, they wont give a fuck about the clan.
Because they never did.
But this is only what i know.
If you think you know better than me at who to invite, then you should take care of the recruitment thread from now on. what do you say ?

I can take care of apps for you
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
Guys chill
I think mafia is doing the best he can. We just need more people in clan to do different things so
Ill keep looking for members.
What do you guys think of making clan min belt back to black and invite only friendly and active players who are interested in posting on the clan thread and in-game wars. Once we get enough, we'll change it back to 2nd dan.
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Originally Posted by MrSofty View Post
What do you guys think of making clan min belt back to black and invite only friendly and active players who are interested in posting on the clan thread and in-game wars. Once we get enough, we'll change it back to 2nd dan.

yeah i can roll whit dis
?As? hmm...

I don't know tbh.
Maybe we could lower to black belt, but then be strict on who passes the trial rank.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
I don't know tbh.
Maybe we could lower to black belt, but then be strict on who passes the trial rank.

We need to be strict with in-game recruitments. All players think that passing a first to 3 test will let you in a clan, but besides that we may first ask them about their experience with previous clans, their age, how much do they play daily and that are they really interested in joining the clan or just going to be dead after.
But for such recruitment, we need a recruiter who doesn't get annoyed by kids and knows how to talk with such people. If the recruiter thinks his behavior is good and will be an active member in the future, he'll invite him and we'll put him on trials to see if he meets our standards.
But if the recruiter thinks he's too noob, a really asshole or not interested in joining the clan, he'll ask him to make an app. If he makes a long and quality app, it will tell us his interest in joining and thus we'll invite him.

But either of the recruitment is too complex for new and current toribash players. But thats the kind of players we need in the clan. Let me know what you think!
We need to be strict with in-game recruitments. All players think that passing a first to 3 test will let you in a clan, but besides that we may first ask them about their experience with previous clans, their age, how much do they play daily and that are they really interested in joining the clan or just going to be dead after.
But for such recruitment, we need a recruiter who doesn't get annoyed by kids and knows how to talk with such people. If the recruiter thinks his behavior is good and will be an active member in the future, he'll invite him and we'll put him on trials to see if he meets our standards.
But if the recruiter thinks he's too noob, a really asshole or not interested in joining the clan, he'll ask him to make an app. If he makes a long and quality app, it will tell us his interest in joining and thus we'll invite him.

But either of the recruitment is too complex for new and current toribash players. But thats the kind of players we need in the clan. Let me know what you think!

i too think that we should change min belt to black, and that we should be strict with in game recruitment sense apps don't really seem to interest anybody.

Brilliant idea. I like it all but i dont understand the last few lines. Did you make a mistake there?

I can host a few recruitment servers but that doesnt mean we dont need a good recruiter.
Lets see if timeworker is up for it
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Originally Posted by Mafia
i dont understand the last few lines. Did you make a mistake there?

Whats not clear?
Originally Posted by Mafia
I can host a few recruitment servers but that doesnt mean we dont need a good recruiter.
Lets see if timeworker is up for it

He seems to be finding some good players for the clan yet