Ranking
Originally Posted by Frisbee View Post
Hey guys, please CnC this !
its a laser survival replay and i ninja'd it
@Tamakuu: Bro, i love you, enough to tell you the truth. You don't suck, but we can all learn something,eh?

Wow... where did you get such weirdly named version of the mod?

Well anyways... your first jump was pretty stiff and i believe you could have easily added some spin or flip to it. The way you survived the x was pretty cool though the transition to that low dodging pose could have been a bit smoother. You did a good job with the transition from that low pose to running. The next part however looked pretty awful what with you falling and all. The ending could have used a jump over the final laser but I suppose what you did served it purpose for ending the replay with you in one piece.

I'll give the replay 6/10
Spar of the Day
Red - D3m0nz
Blue - Gradeger
Frames - 1200
Distance - 1000
Flags - 4
Gravity - -30.00
^Officialness

Well, okay. I hope you guys enjoy.
I'm working on doing more hits than spins.
Attached Files
D3_Gradeger_2.rpl (656.8 KB, 10 views)
Request: Student Membership
Name: Sesese
Languages: English and Spanish
2 Replays of your spars:
Attached Files
spar with udwolf.rpl (334.7 KB, 5 views)
spar new.rpl (315.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by sesese; Dec 4, 2011 at 02:59 PM.
PROUD iCoF ex-LEADER "Justice, equality and freedom are more than just words, they are goals."
Origin is the new Black.

Request: Student Membership
Name: GiDoekn123
Languages:English
2 Replays of your spars:
-----
heres the replay
Attached Files
spar with Sorykid.rpl (556.9 KB, 3 views)
spar with Sorykid3.rpl (401.3 KB, 2 views)
Sparrings23.rpl (250.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by GiDoekn123; Dec 4, 2011 at 11:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Mabuhay ang Pilipino
Hey Meap you wanted to spar with me? I'm free now, but I probably wont be later.
Ah so we just meet up? Cool. I love teaching, it would be a great experience not just for the students, but for the teachers. I shall start posting some replays now.
Last edited by S81ha19; Dec 4, 2011 at 04:16 PM.
RSO Teacher|Hunters| ThePitcher ~ 2pro4you ~ Jisse ~ Vsauce ~ Fantyful ~ Tamakku ~ Love and hate you all, guys :).
Tama spar nao! Ha ha . Also Kengee, I can spar with you sometime :P.
RSO Teacher|Hunters| ThePitcher ~ 2pro4you ~ Jisse ~ Vsauce ~ Fantyful ~ Tamakku ~ Love and hate you all, guys :).
thanks
im glad to be here
PROUD iCoF ex-LEADER "Justice, equality and freedom are more than just words, they are goals."
Origin is the new Black.