Toribash
hey ego you fat sexy beast

i was kidding

whore.
<~legsol> I wonder what a Down's Syndrome person would do when you tell him he'll get a firetruck when he swims from New York to Australia.
>inplying you aren't getting in
<~legsol> I wonder what a Down's Syndrome person would do when you tell him he'll get a firetruck when he swims from New York to Australia.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
agnomen: right on
#Hello.

I'm TheDukest. I'll let you nifty computer children figure out who I really am. ( www.facebook.com/dubbyspage) ((*cough
cough*))
Aaand things certainly start getting pretty #hawkward when it's midnight and you'd rather write an app to a clan then do your #homework. Well, as Redundant (dieser kleiner schwuchtel) last posted, I shall begin to attack your application question with kinesthetic ease and anger.

For this month's awesome application form, you must explain the deeper meaning of a dream about a fridge magnet that won't stick and slides down constantly. Also draw a picture of the person of your choice getting mad at said magnet.

Well, as we all know, this means that you're becoming insane. See, in the world that we live in today, we are run by food. And where do we store all of our delicious food? In our fridge. Yes, you heard me, in a big metal container called a fridge. Basically for the poor magnets on the outside, who are attracted to the fridge not for the metal, but for the sweet essence of the mixed food they can eat through the pores of the metal door. Previously unknown to man kind, magnets are actually living beings. In reality, if magnets start falling off of a fridge, this can only mean one of two things. Either the fridge is empty, the magnet is full, and he serves no purpose to live any more, or the magnet is slowly reaching a point where he OR SHE ( ) can't hold on to the simple values of life anymore. If one were to perchance dream about such an activity, as a
professional psychologist carrying a PhD from Harvard, I would say that you are slowly loosing your mind. In the context of the dream, you are represented as the fridge magnet, and the fridge door is life. You start loosing grip of the fridge door, which means that you are loosing it. We spoke about another version earlier, but this cannot be correct as one can never be full of life. There are only two things you can do when that starts happening. You can join #h, or die. It's such a coinkidinky that I had this dream the other night, so when I came across this, I knew you were the right #h for me. I hope that I'm the right # for your h, and that we can fuck harmoniously where ever we may part ways.

With love and eternal glory,

Your humble Duke.

PS. I'm down for whatever. Just ask redundant. He might remember my vids I made for him ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_PktrqbOXU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQrQXHSzUsw

TL;dr

I like cock.
Last edited by TheDukest; Feb 27, 2012 at 06:41 AM.
I <3 your mom's orgasms