Ranking
I don't have clues yet, but we'll find out in the next episode! Maybe...
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Hopefully, I still have a strange sort of theory that the people of the land used to be human once upon a time or something. I'm sad that it's getting closer and closer to the end though.
I like the way Shiroe said it, people of the land are humans, adventurers are the different ones.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
In a way that is true,

Spoiler i guess, sort of

Finished Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! S1.

I honestly enjoyed the anime. It was a good watch and every episode was refreshing. Very funny (and embarrassing) during the first few episodes and then gets very deep towards the end. I will soon start watching S2. I can't believe I put this anime off for the longest time.
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...
^ You can do it.

I struggled too because it was really embarrassing, hahah. I mean, I still remember when I used to act like that back then. I felt like how he felt during the first episode.
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...
Originally Posted by Yoyo16 View Post
^ You can do it.

I struggled too because it was really embarrassing, hahah. I mean, I still remember when I used to act like that back then. I felt like how he felt during the first episode.

You were like that? Awesome, you can go pick up cute unusual first year highschoolers ^_^
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
I hate how irreal that chuunibyou "illness" is.
It's never that extreme.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!