Toribash
^ PLZ
@Zkys: he is an old friend, and i can say that he is really skilled, responsible, mature, and i thought that he could fit with the clan. Yes.
Last edited by Haku; Jul 5, 2014 at 04:02 PM.
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Ive left the clan can I join now please ?
-----
Name: Roberto Torres (Rtninja8 )
Belt:2ND Dan Black Belt
GMT: Harare (+2)
Past Clans: Virus , Zero Gravity

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):Nothing

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): No,sorry

About Yourself:I love toribash , and on the outside im a fun guy who likes to make jokes and party I love hanging with my buds but then when im serious when I do something I don't play around !*

I hope my application wasn't too bad and im really looking forward to your answer and thanks for the time.

Ive left my clan after I spoke to my leader !
Perfection starts with hard work and motivation !
Originally Posted by Zkys View Post
Hey, guys I'm applying for eVo today cause I met up with an old friend that's in the clan (TORI0BABY) so I got recommend to apply by him so I am. I'm a 10th Dan Black belt and have over 2 years experience with the game, I've had a break from the game so I've been getting back into it so I took up the recommendation to meet new people and learn more. I'm quite active on forms and ingame so you don't need to worry about that but that's about all I can say really. Thanks for the read.

It's great that you were recommended by T0RI0BABY but that alone won't get you in. I would expect your grammar to be a bit better than that considering you're from GB (stereotypical but true, first hand knowledge :P). But I can't really judge you too much on that because for all I know you could be 6. We don't know much of anything about you. All your app told me is that you were recommended to apply for the clan, you're 10th Dan, you've had the game for 2 years and that you're quite active "on forms" and in-game. It would seem that you did not put a lot of effort into the app and for that reason my vote is No for now.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
@MinerIE Well, I appreciate the read anyway mate, Anyway I could change your mind by adding more information?
Combat Clicker Extraordinaire
Originally Posted by Zkys View Post
@MinerIE Well, I appreciate the read anyway mate, Anyway I could change your mind by adding more information?

It is up to you to do what you think is necessary.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Originally Posted by MuffinEat View Post
Heu...And what about my app?

Deleting the post last time you decided to ask for a decision on your app doesn't make people forget that you put it there in the first place. For constant impatience No
Hello my name is bgjames1 or james for short and I just wanted to tell you why you want me and why should you want me I'm a 5th dan black belt with just 700+ games left so I could be the 6th dan black belt my main objective is to be remembered for something that I have done. I specialize in replaymaking,betting servers and making lobbies that we can hangout and try and do stuff.Why you want me I can be active and try to find major events that may be interesting for the clan or a singular member I can also help out in the recruiting department since I'm mainly going in-game sometimes I know its a fact that I'm not gonna have a chance to get in but if this doesn't impress you then go find a alt or something to hog up your clan with I'm just looking for my first official clan. :C
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
if this doesn't impress you then go find a alt or something to hog up your clan with

Do you want to repeat that?