Ranking
Originally Posted by surf View Post
I find that when C4Ds are used well, they create the most impressive looking signatures.

almost true, but if we're talking about a mixture between skill and final result, im more of a fan of manipulating the render into a fractal type background. instead of using a c4d. it makes things more... matched. and then do the whole blending thing. UNLESS you made the c4d yourself, then its all good.

man i wish i could remember my old photobucket account details with my sigs in =/
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
almost true, but if we're talking about a mixture between skill and final result, im more of a fan of manipulating the render into a fractal type background. instead of using a c4d. it makes things more... matched. and then do the whole blending thing. UNLESS you made the c4d yourself, then its all good.

man i wish i could remember my old photobucket account details with my sigs in =/

I'm digging a more smudged style right now. The flow that can be created is amazing.

It's perhaps not the greatest one that I've seen but it's a fantastic example. Making tags like this is something that I want to do more of.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
finally re-installed photoshop, lets see if i can find some decent requests to get back into practise with
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
finally re-installed photoshop, lets see if i can find some decent requests to get back into practise with

\o/ Nice!

Also, why do you never come to the irc, BenD?
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
cus my irc is horribly unstable for some reason, chat programmes in general dont stay connected actually, quite irritated
Congrats Bendover! Well a guy in incognito, C0XY, just got a full set pack so he's interested in new textures.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
can has bird face with tribal flare?
not my best, but inspiration hit me, then changed ideas midway