Ranking
My forum expanded view brings the total page list for this thread to 89.

Also, it never really mattered who the leader was. The members of the clan have always voted for a decision. Or so I thought.
Wait, that means I ended up being the leader of C3? =.='

You're free to post in the board, kball. C3 has and will continue to be a laid back clan. And we do need the activity. >.<

On a partially related note, at least I know that the members of C3 haven't abandoned the clan in specific, they're just hellishly inactive (almost everyone's last login was in June). Sticky123, if you see anyone who seems intelligent and isn't in a clan, could you send them to this thread? We aren't exactly a clan that gets a lot of attention ingame like other ones (due to our very weak ingame roots) so applicants don't normally search us out.

/offtopic
Also, I have taken a liking to chocolate-covered biscuit sticks (the Korean types are good).
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Im active ingame and on forum. I was hoping to raise activity. Which i still hope to do.
Actually im doing it right now. See how many members have been posting.
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Sure thing, I tried to go In game the other day to look for some applicants, but well.. 3 Months of not playing kinda puts your rank at like over 200K, so umm no one really takes you seriously xD But yeah I will keep trying
Bawww... nearly a year of not playing dropped my rank from 9 to the upper 200s (or worse, might be 300s). Hopefully that's enough to get people to take me seriously.

Otherwise I'll just have to beat them up and drag them here.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
lol guys play quick akido and tourneys so u can get some actually rank. and u were rank 9
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

When they first implemented the new ranking system (converting from the Qi system to the Elo system), I held my rank there for about 2 weeks. Fluctuated between 40 and 20 thereafter.

Also, wow my rank dropped to the low 600s. Time to get back in game.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
me too, i moved into an apartment ad things have been crazy
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
hi my name is amy age 15 i would like to join your clan because i heard this clan has a sence of humor and i am happy all the time and i think i would fit nicely into this clan and i like to be laid back and not to serious like supertryhard serious.

i think you should invite me because i like to have a joke and a chat and i am thinking this is the clan for me i hope to make alot of freinds here and i like the tag to lol sorry.

belt green
i've been playing about a week
my freinds say i am a good fighter dont worry i dont shovel noob clap or lift kick i fight in relax.
and i hope u like my app sorry if i made a few mistakes i am a bit nervors posting this app because i know it all depend's on this so yeah thank's and i will be waiting.
-----
oh and i would post alot (not spam) and i could recomend this clan to some freind's of mine.
Last edited by happyapple_old; Aug 9, 2012 at 08:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Keeping with the spirit I used to have when C3 was active as hell, and considering the fact that this application closely resembles the ones I have "dealt" with before, I will follow my usual response patterns.

Originally Posted by happyapple View Post
hi my name is amy age 15 i would like to join your clan because i heard this clan has a sence of humor and i am happy all the time and i think i would fit nicely into this clan and i like to be laid back and not to serious like supertryhard serious.

i think you should invite me because i like to have a joke and a chat and i am thinking this is the clan for me i hope to make alot of freinds here and i like the tag to lol sorry.

belt green
i've been playing about a week
my freinds say i am a good fighter dont worry i dont shovel noob clap or lift kick i fight in relax.
and i hope u like my app sorry if i made a few mistakes i am a bit nervors posting this app because i know it all depend's on this so yeah thank's and i will be waiting.
-----
oh and i would post alot (not spam) and i could recomend this clan to some freind's of mine.

(;O_O)
I normally don't care about this but after seeing your spelling and grammar, what grade are you in at school?

ORLYNAO?

May I ask how?

Opinions might differ from person to person. They usually do. For example, right now.

Two issues with that; Mainly, we're inactive (as you can most likely tell). How are you going to be able to make "alot" of friends here? Second, lets take a theoretical view that we were active - take a look at the types of posts made and the applications that were accepted. Compare them with your application. Do you honestly think you fit in?

Like the majority of applicants, you ignored what C3 is about.

Keep hoping. You're going to be doing that until the end of time.

(; ・_・)
You know this and you STILL posted up an application of this quality?

Oh, just for future reference and as a tip: Don't spam people's inboxes. It's annoying and an eyesore.

C3, R.I.P.

Also, I still haven't figured this out: When was leadership given to me? How did this happen?
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]