Ranking
rejection notice
your clan [TFR] was rejected to become official by the council, and you didn't state in your application who you want the 25k refund sent to, could you please tell me in a reply to this PM?

anyway, we are required to give you some tips and explain why you were denied. it was generally pretty agreed upon that you guys hardly use the forums and we only saw a large majority of the activity on the in-game side. the biggest difference between unofficial clans and official clans is the board, and if your clan is hardly using the forums or you guys make posts that don't contribute to anything (useless, off-topic, stuff that could be left to irc or skype), then it makes it easier for us to decline your clan based on that fact. not to mention, you also didn't even complete the entire application, so it makes it look like you were too lazy to do so which gives us a sour taste when judging your clan.

anyway, if you have any questions or concerns, please let me know, and remember to reply to this with the name of the person you want the 25k sent back to.

thanks.
-----
Wiec to od gm'a wstawiam to 2raz dla extrice
Last edited by MiszczToJa; Nov 23, 2015 at 05:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
W związku z powyższym postem, informuje, że trwają pracę nad regulaminem forum, o którym poinformuje i zostanie wprowadzony w życie 25.11.2015r. Dostępny będzie w spoilerze na forum na samym dole.
Dziękuje za wyrozumiałość dla tej sytuacji. Extrice

Because of message above, I inform you, that our new forum rules are now Work in Progress, and will be added 25.11.2015 and u will be able to find them in a spoiler on the bottom of clan page or at the bottom of English Version. Thank you for understanding. Extrice
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
Więc reportuje przedwczoraj solo war z RPY 10-3 dla nas na modach:ABD,Rk-mma,greykido.wczoraj przegrana wojna z obey 6-10 na modach:ABD,erthtk uczestnicy:Kotminiser,Balik,Extrice i dziś następna solo wojna z RPY 10-5 dla nas na ich głównym modzie twinswords
-----
A no tak i zapomniałem o przegranej z APOK 10-9 uczestnicy:Kotminiser,Balik,Extrice,Ghostur mod ABD
Last edited by Kotminiser; Nov 24, 2015 at 12:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Myślę że na normalnym judo to tylko tekken by chciał wojnę,ćwicz judofrac, to jest w clan league wiec w następnym roku bedziemy mieli juz gracza wyćwiczonego a tak po za tym abd abd abd abd abd!!!
Judofrac to moja domena Znaczy kiedyś tak było, trzzeba sie odswiezyc
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
Best clan ever made hahaha <3 Best clan page ever made shad0w