Toribash
More people are leaving... I know I'm new, but I don't plan to leave yet. Ill try to make recruitment servers when I can (Ill link people to the recruitment thread). I never knew greed, but its sad to see ANY members leaving at all.
i suck
Seeing members leave is always a sad scene, but we have to accept the fact that it's part of being a clan. Nothing is forever, as they say, but we do our best to make it last.
Heart of Gold
Yeah it is what it is but hey looks like we are getting more active
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Dayum, alot of the veterans of the clan left or are inactive, ah well, life continues

On a side note, can i be added as an ally?
Last edited by MrSneaky; Feb 20, 2016 at 11:12 PM.
Originally Posted by MrSneaky View Post
Dayum, alot of the veterans of the clan left or are inactive, ah well, life continues

On a side note, can i be added as an ally?

No! I want you in the clan..

Add you next week.
Damn, it feels like yesterday when we all started. Gives me that weird deep feeling like a weight in my chest :/ Oh well, gotta live with that feeling because I feel it alot especially when I look at things that remind me of times gone by :/
Heart of Gold
Greeting Monks.
Time flies. I've been a monk for over a year now
Feels cool to hang around here sometimes. (somehow I am not kicked out)
I must say I lost interest in TB after some incidents but recently I played few matches per day and it makes me happy to meet new people and old friends who recognize me.
Feeling nice to be a Monk

Btw, I got into a 4 year graphic design course... yeah, that's what going on for me.
Damn, sad to see all these people go. Even though i pretty much don't play toribash anymore, it's still awesome to be part of such a community, and I hope it doesn't fade away anytime soon. Y'all keep up the good work <3
Even though a few people have been leaving, you guys seem to be livening up a bit. Good for you

Are you guys doing that Clan Trials thing?