Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Lizard4 View Post
For Nitro

Hi my name is Lizard4,or u can call me Gekco,i prefer dont tell my name for personal reasons if that ok for you guys,i am 12 years old and i will do 13 next year on 30th of january,i always i have it good birthdays,when i do 12 this year it was amazing,like my others birthdays,my favorite sport its soccer and i play soccer with my friends,and i play soccer on videogames to.

I am Green belt,i was blue belt on my lost account,i have 105 Qi,and i dont have rank yet,i play mostly mutiplayer,to test my abilities on the toribash,i play a little of SinglePlayer To Do Awesome Replays,i have skill on online good,my favorite mods are judo and aikido and i little of mushu,in the other account,i stopped playing because i lose account and i was need to create a another account,i stopped playing when i was going to hit brown belt
i never get in a clan because i was not skilled enough on the other account,i didnt know to do a kick ,but now i do kicks.

I Was Born In São Paulo (Brazil),I Really Wanted to go on United States,England,Spain,Italy,Belgium and Germany,i got in other cities on Brazil,i just go one famous city in brazil.

I want to join on Nitro because i want to help in some tournaments and copetitions like,clan wars.and its one of my favorites clans i ever see,and i want this will be my first clan on toribash.

This was my first important application for this clan,and i hope you satisfying

i have 2 accounts:
GamerXX3:My Lost Account,Blue Belt
Lizard4:My secound,Green Belt

I like the app dude but minium is black belt idk if you can have a ingame test so ill stay Middle
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making
For Nitro

Hi my name is Lizard4,or u can call me Gekco,i prefer dont tell my name for personal reasons if that ok for you guys,i am 12 years old and i will do 13 next year on 30th of january,i always i have it good birthdays,when i do 12 this year it was amazing,like my others birthdays,my favorite sport its soccer and i play soccer with my friends,and i play soccer on videogames to.

I am Green belt,i was blue belt on my lost account,i have 105 Qi,and i dont have rank yet,i play mostly mutiplayer,to test my abilities on the toribash,i play a little of SinglePlayer To Do Awesome Replays,i have skill on online good,my favorite mods are judo and aikido and i little of mushu,in the other account,i stopped playing because i lose account and i was need to create a another account,i stopped playing when i was going to hit brown belt
i never get in a clan because i was not skilled enough on the other account,i didnt know to do a kick ,but now i do kicks.

I Was Born In São Paulo (Brazil),I Really Wanted to go on United States,England,Spain,Italy,Belgium and Germany,i got in other cities on Brazil,i just go one famous city in brazil.

I want to join on Nitro because i want to help in some tournaments and copetitions like,clan wars.and its one of my favorites clans i ever see,and i want this will be my first clan on toribash.

This was my first important application for this clan,and i hope you satisfying

i have 2 accounts:
GamerXX3:My Lost Account,Blue Belt
Lizard4:My secound,Green Belt

I vote no.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
i have mac
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
let old threads die plz
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Scintillate View Post

App

Denied!

Originally Posted by Air210 View Post

(Cr)App

Denieded!

App

Deniededed!

"Triple kill"
Day Moderated Message:
KILLING SPREE
DJMC Moderated Message:
ULTRA KILL
Last edited by DJMC; Aug 29, 2015 at 09:27 PM.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
TRIPLE KILL!
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Denied!

Denieded!

Deniededed!

"Triple kill"
Day Moderated Message:
KILLING SPREE
DJMC Moderated Message:
ULTRA KILL

-----
Don't you thin we should stop recruiting now for a bit cause we have lots of people I'm not saying you have to be but its a suggestion
Last edited by TaylorF09; Aug 30, 2015 at 12:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Texture making
Originally Posted by Scintillate View Post
Bercat and TaylorF09 what else should I add to my App?

Well your denied for now but come back in 2 weeks and we would like to see More Information about yourself what you do instead of looking at your computer screen and remember make it massive but not to massive tell us about your ingame skills and if you can give us some of your best replayz
So we get a taste of you there is 1 field you do not apply to is that your not a black belt but if you are good enough for your current belt maybe some people might consider you but I'm not saying they will its a maybe but just keep all this in mind For example go to my application go a few pages back and look at that
-----
Originally Posted by TaylorF09 View Post
Taylorf09's Application!
Hi [Nitro] this is my second application hope you like it!

-----------Introduction---------------
So this is my 2nd time Application last time we got off on the wrong foot But now we cool So I have a few things to say I'm sorry for last time and hope u can forgive me

---------Info--------------------
I live in the UK and Well I'm a 2nd dan black belt MY favorite mods are Greykido,Mushu,aikido,aikidobigdojo and last but not least Striker mods.I mostly play greykido I'm really good at that unless Nitenite is there ;-; that's r.i.p me Mushu is a unique mod I would say cause apart from the dm wich is very likely. it has Its Greatest thing about it openers custom or youtube any
If your a new guy I recommend mushu cause of the dismemberment Chance u could win 50% of the time.(that's how I started of to be honest)

---------General------------------
I will be active Loads The IRC I use it but rarely though Forums I use I just look more than post to be honest only time I post is when there is a massive thing happening or off topic forums Anyway I'm going to move off this on
(sorry if this section is short)

---------toribash History---------
Well I found toribash 2 years ago 2013-2015 this account I made this year Cause my main was boring so I left it for a while then I forgot the password I would probally be a 4th dan by now or something higher but I'm happy either way.Toribash has been a big milestone for me cause I'm never really into these joint movement games but I'm surprisingly good and with the forums With people talking to each other you feel like you are apart of family I have been off toribash for a few days though playing some other games.

---------What I do instead of looking at screen---------
well what I do instead of looking at a screen for 48 hours Is school American football and UK football what evs same thing kind of, sometimes I mess with chemicals and I tell don't do it unless u want to blow up a class room and get a detention (wink wink?) Ill probally wont be online as much nxt week cause of university but ill be active abit when I finish I can be online basically forever.

----------Why your clan? you may ask----------------
Well I have waited more than 2 about a month probably And not going to bring up last time past is past present is present And future no one knows I wanted to join before but I got denied.
I didn't mind at the time but now I'm Motivated to do this I'm serious no more jokes or funny business maybe a few jokes And I saw what happened with that gamingpro guy and omg I swear I will never act like that If u deny me Well this app is kinda short so sorry been under the weather lately so don't think I didn't put effort

So I hope you find it in your heart and give 1 like
Over and out!!!! (I have a social life)

Look at this try build of this :/ but don't copy and change it
Last edited by TaylorF09; Aug 30, 2015 at 01:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Texture making
Originally Posted by TaylorF09 View Post
Don't you thin we should stop recruiting now for a bit cause we have lots of people I'm not saying you have to be but its a suggestion

We're waiting for the day that there is a good player with a good app. It's rare but worth the wait.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus