Toribash
Original Post
Ranking changes
I'm updating our ranking system. Rankings will reset every month and only some servers will have ranking enabled on them.

Whats new from today:
- Only selected servers will be ranked. "This is a ranked server")
- Before ranked matches you'll get a message. "This is a ranked match (#rank vs #rank)"
- I've enabled ranking on the tourney1-8 servers. Admins can put ranking on any server they please.

Whats coming:
- On the 1st of August I'll clear the current rankings. Yes, all rankings will reset.

On the last of the month will be able to have special events for the best players of that month.

This is still in development so if you have any suggestions feel free to post in this thread.
Last edited by hampa; Jul 27, 2015 at 09:30 AM.
did you put in the thing where ragequitters lose x2 elo if they ragequit than what they'd
lose if just losing the match?
because people ragequit soo much in tourney servers, and it's annoying..
should be bannable
There are people who ruin the atmosphere just by existing, you know.
Ragequitting is rampant lately, an elo penalty wont work since it'll only affect ranked servers..
I played a tourney today where all my matches were in Rb-greykido.tbm, meaning I was competing in one mod, while everyone else was forced to play multiple.
How is this a good system? How about using the same mod for the whole tourney, and then change it?
Also, can we talk about how unrewarding it feels to play TB at all, lately.
The message "You beat X in an unranked match." sounds horribly dull and does the opposite of make you feel like you accomplished something.
Together with there being no common elo for people who don't want to sit in long lines to play ranked matches, the warring system being broken and CL being over, I'm having a hard time finding something to go in-game for.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Ragequitting is rampant lately, an elo penalty wont work since it'll only affect ranked servers..
I played a tourney today where all my matches were in Rb-greykido.tbm, meaning I was competing in one mod, while everyone else was forced to play multiple.
How is this a good system? How about using the same mod for the whole tourney, and then change it?
The message "You beat X in an unranked match." sounds horribly dull and does the opposite of make you feel like you accomplished something.
Together with there being no common elo for people who don't want to sit in long lines to play ranked matches, the warring system being broken and CL being over, I'm having a hard time finding something to go in-game for.

ragequitting is a serious problem lately. Nobody cares about elo except good players and good players usually don't ragequit.
The warring system being broken needs to be fixed though. I'm seriously just gonna put it off.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
The CMods are working on a new Clan War system already, we just have to be patient and wait.

I'd just like to point out that this was a month ago.
Seems to me like this is a very important issue, and something that'd be worth addressing.
Not offering some kind of reward in your game anymore is outrageous. I don't know if people would agree with me on this, but I'm seeing a lot of old amazing players drop out because of these changes.
Last edited by Hattersin; Oct 21, 2015 at 12:36 PM.
PM me with any and all questions
I'd just like to point out that this was a month ago.
Seems to me like this is a very important issue, and something that'd be worth addressing.
Not offering some kind of reward in your game anymore is outrageous. I don't know if people would agree with me on this, but I'm seeing a lot of old amazing players drop out because of these changes.

I agree with Hattersin, I was not a fan of the change. Only a few set mods can be ranked and the ones that are get boring.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
The CMods are working on a new Clan War system already, we just have to be patient and wait.

They've been working on it for a year now. They are not getting anything done. They don't let community members try and figure one out, and they are not doing it themselves. Cmods are useless and lazy.

You can always dream.

#clanreworkpre2k16 the dream