Toribash
Pretty good replay, loved the first kick, but after the first hit u always grab uke and boom him. Anyway, that was nice, and skeets were good too. Also, this replay had a good style, so 9/10 from me.
Liked the first hit and boom. But the first Skeet kinda ugly,i think (if it can) Should be a boom. Other than that are Nice 9/10
also known as Darrand
The killjoy- what can i say it was awesome bro....the first skeet was quite fast lol i had to watch twice to see what happened......very nice replay 10/10
wanna spar? pm me =]
Thanks for the comments guys

@deathnote: Err I did make a skeet dm with the first skeet :u
@tthunder: Yeah, I always seem to do that but I like it xD
@chuck: Thanks bro o/ ( btw I didn't use it because you didn't give it to me! )

Anyways a -30 grav replay up now, and beside the regular replays I'll be working on a really special replay for when the thread reaches 400 comments. It will take a while, but it will have no imperfections ( hopefully ) :]
Attached Files
What the fuck man do you have a life?!?
This one was a little stiff, specially the second hit, but still very destructive.
8.5/10
oh yeah
Killjoy- Nice knee breaks in the beginning, I didn't even notice that you had two skeets until the 4th time watching it. It seemed pretty effortless even though it was relaxed with nice flow. 9/10

A taste of collapse- A little stiffer than the other one, especially in the jumps, but still not bad. I thought that opener could've been a little faster, but the way you did it was nice too.
beep
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Thanks ;p

Well it takes about 40-60 min to make a replay, or even less. Also where was I stiff? :u

A little stiff in the jumps, it looked like you didn't move while you were on air.
The rest was great.
oh yeah
i dis like you hitting your head
but the dms are nice the flip you did wasnt the best but i guess it was ok
the opener was cool but the pose made you look like you wanna get butt raped.
and you lose your speed at one time and that didnt look good
8/10
Swexxelite:your good at destroying uke
Huggys: thank you