Toribash
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Will do, open IRC god dammit.

PS, your server still doesn't work.

That's cause it was off, talk to me on hamachi
Does anyone have a spare set of rocket boots ._. I may trade a bunch of stuff for it.
3 goblin invasions, 5 dungeons and no rocket boots
I R IRONMAN
Damn hippy that's pretty bad luck. You could always just make a new world and travel to the sky islands.
If I find another pair I'll give them to you free of charge.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
If you guys want a server to play on, join "Faintarria" on hamachi, pass is "123"

When does it tend to be up.

▲ ▲
This game is so fawking annoying when you get killed constantly when your a noob D:
i do got cloud poot though glasses and a copper head.
And when i mean get killed constantly i do especially in the undergroudn passed the first layer, in the stone layer.
Find Server, Join It, Kill Cthulu and Eater of Worlds, shadow scale. Join Fireless' server, kill skeletron, goto dungeon, get weapons. <=== Starter Guide.
Thats how i did it.

▲ ▲
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Does anyone have a spare set of rocket boots ._. I may trade a bunch of stuff for it.
3 goblin invasions, 5 dungeons and no rocket boots

You don't find rocket boots in dungeons :|
Originally Posted by Nate456 View Post
Find Server, Join It, Kill Cthulu and Eater of Worlds, shadow scale. Join Fireless' server, kill skeletron, goto dungeon, get weapons. <=== Starter Guide.
Thats how i did it.

lol nate well it is true alot of powerful things get given away on my server

also

Originally Posted by Bio View Post
You don't find rocket boots in dungeons :|

Rocket boots can be found as rare drops from any Goblin during a Goblin invasion. It has been confirmed that they can be found in dungeon chests and on floating islands.
Last edited by fireless; May 22, 2011 at 07:25 PM.
Anime United