Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Gotta be a no from me on SrCheetah. Pretty mediocre application and generally not really that great at the game, either. Try again when you/re (better/want to try again [pick one]).
I think I might be retired.
Ok, for the next few weeks ingame tests are going to be mandatory. These can be administered by leaders and senior members (ex:raiken,redpanda,aquita etc)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Hi, even tho I was probably not getting in anyway, don't care to continue voting on my app. I've seen some things in Ta which I find not right and made me change my mind. Cya and good luck with everything.
Wolololololo
I've seen these "things". TA has always only accepted good players, look at the old application threads. The old leaders were chosen by skill alone, this is what we are. You are hurt because you were not accepted, nothing more.

Not doing your research on an org before application is honestly quite embarrassing. We get people to include replays because we look for skill. This is not an elitist attitude. Post here again and I will report your posts. You are not welcome here. Welcome to the blacklist.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
I'm so drunk I can't stand up, it's over.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
Retrying
Dear TA

As you can see I'm trying to apply again.
I'm sorry for the provocation last month, it went a bit too far.
I'm a 16 year old boy from Luxemburg, and i really like aikido, it's my favorite mod and that's why i want to join TA, who are the best in it.

I was told to make my application bigger so emmm....

My qualities are;
-That I'm always active, I have to be online nearly every day because of my clan x.x
-That i learn fast.
-And that i like to chat, even though i don't know if it's something good :P

Here are some replays that i made in the time between my last application and this one pls enjoy ^^
Attached Files
a1.rpl (55.4 KB, 1 views)
a2.rpl (60.4 KB, 1 views)
a7.rpl (68.7 KB, 1 views)
a8.rpl (44.2 KB, 1 views)
a12.rpl (76.6 KB, 1 views)
a10.rpl (60.0 KB, 1 views)
Your application is short and I didn't chuckle when I read it. This is a bad sign. I'll watch the replays and if I don't cringe, I'll stay neutral.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
Dear TA

As you can see I'm trying to apply again.
I'm sorry for the provocation last month, it went a bit too far.
I'm a 16 year old boy from Luxemburg, and i really like aikido, it's my favorite mod and that's why i want to join TA, who are the best in it.

I was told to make my application bigger so emmm....

My qualities are;
-That I'm always active, I have to be online nearly every day because of my clan x.x
-That i learn fast.
-And that i like to chat, even though i don't know if it's something good :P

Here are some replays that i made in the time between my last application and this one pls enjoy ^^

Ok I normally don't really care about applications but sometimes an application comes along that blows me out the water - unfortunately this is not one of them.

I'm not too sure I care about what you're qualities are outside of Aikido. But if you're making claims you must back them up. You learn first? Prove to us that you do, give me an example of a time you've learned fast. Online everyday isn't something to marvel at, chatting is great but it's not a quality, it's a hobby.

I've been in this org for 2 years, I've been a leader for a year and a half. In that time I have seen 2 applications that genuinely impressed me, one of those is iver. You don't need to impress us with your application to get in, we look at skill. Although if you want to prove to us that you're someone worth having around who maybe isn't the best ingame then you best be sure to blow us the fuck away with your application.

Now, replays.

a1 - this proves to me that you can learn how to throw. You just need to work at it, throwing isn't the only type of aikido though - if you want to learn to throw properly pm me.

a2 - against one of us, against timmy. This is a good replay to include, this is again a pretty ok throw - you can work at it though.

a7 - you couldn't resist the lift could you? This guy seems pretty new so I'm not going to review this replay too heavilly

a8 - I like this replay, it shows that you have your own style and aren't afraid to take risks - again with the new player though.

a10 - small dojo, still managed to put him down in the dojo, good job.

a12 - Nice mix of striking and grappling, i dig.

You still need your ingame evaluation, which I am available to give within the next hour or so - but I'm impressed that you've learned quite a lot in such a short space of time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
I'm sorry that i only now read the reply, i can't come online today anymore, because of certain circumstances...
Tomorrow i can be online between 3:30 pm and 9:00 pm my time, that means in ~ 18-24 hours. Pls tell me when you are avaiable.
-----
Edited:
Something urgent happened and i won't be able to be online until ~19 PM , maybe a bit earlier ^^
I'm sincerely sorry but reallife is more important then toribash in this case.
-----
Edited2:
Just tell me at what ti,e it's ok for you tomorrow pls x.x
Thronior, your app was a little short, but that doesn't mean your in-game skill isn't good. I haven't seen you in-game at all, but I'll try looking and see your skill. My vote is neutral right now, but it can change ;).
(╭ರᴥ•́)