Ranking
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[Clan Video] Replay Submission
"]
Post 5 replays each. That's it. No more. If Mocucha asks for more of a specific type of replay, you may then quote him, and submit your new addition. For example, if he asks for more parkour, quote the comment, and submit one parkour replay.

Everyone who submits is guaranteed one replay in the video as their intro. The rest is to be filled with the best possible replays to match the music and for the looks. If your replays are good, expect to be in the video more often.

Keep in mind that this is a clan video. Choose your best replays only.

Multiplayer (ABD, Mushu, Aikido etc.) is strongly discouraged! Parkour, spars, madmans, and tricking are encouraged!
remember though, even if it's a good parkour/spar, if it's not good looking then it still might be beaten by something else.

If you have questions like "is this replay better than this replay??" this is not the place to ask. We have a skype chat for a reason.

I WILL NOT MAKE EXCEPTIONS! Make sure you're only submitting your best replays! I will not go through the entire board searching for the replays you want to swap out. If you want to make edits, that's fine, but make sure to change the replays in the "manage attatchments" menu.

Lastly, INCLUDE THE MOD IF IT'S REQUIRED.

That is all! You have 1 week to submit. Mocucha is waiting ;)
[/SIZE]
-----
ALSO! MAKE SURE YOUR TEXTURE SET IT UPDATED! IF YOU'RE NOT WEARING A SET WHEN MOCUCHA STARTS, YOU WILL NOT HAVE A SET IN THE VIDEO!

I have a spar that I will add on tomorrow.
Last edited by SkyWhale; Sep 18, 2015 at 03:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
hope there good enough
these are my replays

for the awsome replay mocucha if you use it i am tori and i want the uke removed from it
Last edited by Zack; Sep 21, 2015 at 04:27 AM.
Quote: Melon Please change your signature to anything else.
this is my replay
-----
my replay
-----
replay
Last edited by BlackDragon; Sep 15, 2015 at 08:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
For the introduction, do you want I keep the same kind of introduction, a long replay where I change textures to present everyone ? I think the music fit with that.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

if the music fits it then yes let's try and not force you to develop a whole new deal over and over that's just cruel of us XD
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert