Ranking
Originally Posted by bulgath View Post
hey alert why not this for your anthem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmOOGeZE-aE
its just an option

We have already chosen an anthem... And unless you are going to come back to the clan, don't post here again.

Originally Posted by caelquinn View Post
Well Alert has recommended Zero, so that gets points. Not impressed with the replay, but I suck at replays too, so that doesnt matter all that much. 2nd Dan, not bad. Active in forums which is a plus, but 578 posts in just under a year, so not that active.

The lack of alternative skills means that your application relies heavily on your in-game skill, which alert seems to be happy with.

I'd like to see some more replays before I make up my mind.

Im impressed that you applied in such an honest way.

Edit: Something wrong with the clan site alert? Its having major errors for me and I cant post anything.

I'll check the site.

I haven't found anything wrong with it. Could you dig further into the details?

Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
I don't need to explain why I say yes. The only thing that matters that I say "yes".

Actually, you have to provide a reason to be considered. Otherwise it's pointless.
Last edited by alert242; Feb 20, 2010 at 08:31 PM.
Originally Posted by Dragenon View Post
Horrible replay. You only have one replay to show us, is this clearly your best out of the rest? You took great effort in your application though.
Sorry, but I vote no, because there aren't any strong skills that you have in Toribash.

As of replay I am terrible at them. But I try to get a multiplayer replay if you would want that instead?
Originally Posted by OBLIVION94 View Post
I was not impressed by Zeromano's replay, not a bit, but I know he is a nice guy and forum active so I won't give him straight off no.

Zero if you can show us that you have some sort of strong skill I will give you a yes, but right now I can't.

As of in skill you mmean art , texture , replay. Then no. I believe the only thing I could say is leadership skills. If that counts.

Originally Posted by caelquinn View Post
Well Alert has recommended Zero, so that gets points. Not impressed with the replay, but I suck at replays too, so that doesnt matter all that much. 2nd Dan, not bad. Active in forums which is a plus, but 578 posts in just under a year, so not that active.

The lack of alternative skills means that your application relies heavily on your in-game skill, which alert seems to be happy with.

I'd like to see some more replays before I make up my mind.

Im impressed that you applied in such an honest way.

Oh about the belt I am like a 50 games away from 3rd if that help any. but no no uncovered alternate talents yet. except leadership as I said before.
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
I vote yes for Zero. I remember him from back in the days.

Thanks , But the cons would be...?

As to my knowledge so far as if ynvaser vote counts it is 3-3 vote.
Adidas
-All day I dream about soccer.
He was he leader of Pestilence, I used to talk to him in-game, and he's a nice person. I don't really care about skills as long as he's nice and active.
Cons: stupid name, srsly xD

But overall YES
How is my name stupid. But I meant like cons I can work on.
Adidas
Well we've mentioned them. You need to either work on replay making skills or other toribash related skills, video making, mod-making, whatever. Just something else that makes you stand out. I like the fact that you were a leader of a clan, although I dont know that much about that clan.

If I saw a bit more skill in other areas, or saw some more in-game skill, I would be inclined to say yes.
[MG][OLDA][RGC][DP]
Well as in-game skill.We could play now if you can.
Adidas
Alert I believe there was a serious misunderstanding between you, alice, and Yukasan. Kitfox was called into it a major fight between Yukasan and myself, we resolved it however, and I believe her side of the story is most certainly worth hearing. They would like to like to speak with you.
KITFOX HAD TO SWOOP IN WITH HIS MASSIVE PENIS TO SAVE THE DAY.

Also how have you guys not applied for official status yet?
You mean not official or not applied? Because we applied 2 or 3 weeks ago.
Last edited by granate08; Feb 21, 2010 at 12:47 PM.