Ranking
Macs are weird devices that hate everything not produced by apple. I have no idea how they work.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Just watched the Second OVA episode of Shingeki no Kyojin,
it was not that good. The first OVA was actually interesting
and had some story to it, but the second one was just a
goofy filler..
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Finished season 1 of Dog Days. On to season 2. Also on season 3 of The World Only God Knows. And I finished Kenichi and Hajime no Ippo.

That being said, anybody know of a good martial arts anime that isn't too serious? I'm not too good at dealing with feels, so the more light-hearted the better.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
That being said, anybody know of a good martial arts anime that isn't too serious? I'm not too good at dealing with feels, so the more light-hearted the better.

Not sure about many hand-to-hand combat sport martial arts series,
but some good series within the genre of "martial arts" are:
Yu Yu Hakusho
Katanagatari
Samurai X
Ahita no Joe
and Dragon Ball
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Anyone here is using MAC and playing VN? (please there is at least one)
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Concon could you make a vid a teamview with me how to download and run VN
perhaps i could get an idea to convert it into MAC
"0h no" -Trice
It depends on what VN you're looking for. Which one do you want, I'll try find a Mac download link of it for you.
-----
Picked up
Isshuukan Friends.

It's actually pretty good. Hits you right in the feels. Reminds me of: Ef - a tale of memories.
Last edited by ConCon; Apr 17, 2014 at 09:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
well i am curious about Katawa Shoujou
"0h no" -Trice
http://www.katawa-shoujo.com/download.php

Download the full version. In MAC. If you have uTorrent or anything, I'd suggest downloading the torrent version but you can try the DDL version if you like. (there's no difference in the files, those are just download methods).