Toribash
Originally Posted by Ale455 View Post
well tuni, first of all, we need become official so we can make another official clan thread, cause this one.. we can't change it, ninjacam leaved the clan and he don't join the forum too much i think...

Thats okay, i hope we become a official clan~that would be Awesome!

Originally Posted by noel12344 View Post
Well if we do get official we will have to kick all the inactive ones

i agree with you
Last edited by Tuna; Jul 13, 2013 at 03:34 AM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
well my bet server died, i needed better ops... Got 9k though hosting another one tomarrow. Rubberzora is a faggot
Just a Simple man doing simple things.
@bgjames1 VIP~My Avy and sig pig and PBG and the ô may give it away a bit ;)
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
art partner? nah, i dont sell art anymore, i made the tc i needed back then to get most of the things i wanted, plus, economy is garbage right now in tb, people dont buy like 2012 or before, and i've got a bad reputation in tb forums, but we could do something, you could sell my art and we could split the profit, what about that? cause i dont want to sell, but you could do it, ive got some nice heads that i made last year and this year but didnt sold them...
Originally Posted by jakassme View Post
noel howd you get shadow knight from just joining the clan??!

The leaders know me for a long time and know my skills or whatever so i think they added me because of that and don't think i was begging for a rank
-----
Username Reason Date Banned Ban Lift Date Banned By
bgjames1 shameless plagiarism Jul 13, 2013 Jul 18, 2013 siku Well james is banned for 5 days
Last edited by Noel; Jul 13, 2013 at 03:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lol, why? Plagiarism? he was using other people textures? ._. well james if u did that, that's what you deserve (not saying that for bad :P, just steal textures is bad).

And noel, i put you on the shadow knights :P
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris