Toribash
Uhh ok i will do that after i done with fighter's set or maybe when i got time
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
dude i did a request like 3 weeks ago but you like never replied to me but anyway:

What do you want(Avatar Or Signature): Avatar
What Font: pure with toxic outlines on the text.
What background Theme: pure and sapphire flames and gold flames. to see the white flames outline them in sapphire
What do you want Your tori doing: something emphasizing my current void flame....so like him holding it to the left of him. i'm not sure whatever your artistic flare says. haha.

if possible, could you put like a glaze over it...you know what i mean? if everything's too confusing just PM me...i need a new avvy urgently!

thanks dent. your the best
ok dentian my brother sent 6.5k (serhan4) and i sent 6.5k please send me the head texture at:
[email protected]
i will sen through pm and also i didn't recive the 2 6.5k's i got one thats from serhan4

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

ok ill see what happened =)

edit: it says i sent you 6.5k yesterday please recheck your pms
Last edited by serhan6; Jun 16, 2009 at 06:55 PM.
can i have a framed avatar please
Last edited by ragzy8; Jun 17, 2009 at 08:28 AM.
master of jump decaps.
serhan u didn't send it to me then
ragzy8 there is no framed avatar of you here

Check my Texture shop

dentian. can you please do my avatar?

i posted the stuff ages ago. and you havent replied.