Ranking
Molto bene, going to start when I get back (an hour or two) and set up somethings while doing some work in the background :'D
I'll post my details here when I get round to doing it and you can spawn on the Hearthfire whenever!
-----
I loaded up an old account, seems everything is still intact.
The Hearthfire is SoulSkrix.
It's cool if you want to start from scratch, but we still have some basic shit and the hard parts sorted.

I'll have to remember to get the Enders Client when I can be assed

The hearth secret is giuseppe
I think the uh, hearthfire is with in my yeo zone so when you spawn there you might be stuck to the spot until I memorize you xP
For the sake of not dying from starvation, I'll just keep periodically checking this as I do not actually want to play alone, it's boring alone :c
Last edited by souldevilj; Jan 23, 2014 at 08:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
anyone still actively playing? I just started it up again and living alone sucks (can't even build my log cabin unless the sign is a day old, all my materials are just sitting in there begging to be stolen because 4000 lp is a HELL OF A LOT for someone who is stranded on a forest island without boats)
Last edited by Hush; Mar 22, 2014 at 11:10 AM.
FIRED UP
Well I was supposed to set up a game with Jelly and Ishi but I'm not quite sure what's happening xP I refuse to play anymore H&H until I have a minimum of 3 people working together :P
I've got me and Tekro at my hearthfire, we've set up a real small camp that I'm expanding (I'm using my character as the claim owner I guess, I might end up making a new one for other skills)

there is a kick-ass abandoned city nearby that has tons of farm stuff, didn't check quality on anything except the carrots, which are q59-62

I'm a noob, too, so I have no idea what is going on, I killed a bear once with a friend back in 2012, sat in a boat just slingshotting it

also, I need a Enders, but it doesn't seem to be working for me, could use some help with that

-

my current setup

If I had known there was a 3-day cooldown for the house sign I would have made the bigger house, but I had already filled the entire sign so whatever.

I've got 4 hens and 3 chicks, hopefully one grows up to be a cock;
I've got a backpack, and I'm currently making another one for my friend (I'll have 2 leather leftover for a sling, too)
The abandoned city/village I found had a huge farm, its relatively close but I should be able to start my own little farm soon

-

rip Tekro
Last edited by Hush; Mar 22, 2014 at 11:30 AM.
FIRED UP
this seems likea good game
but still didnt get to my mind
ill register see if i like it
did u died or u still playing?
INB4 14 days ban
If you scroll back through this thread you'll see that I made 2 giant houses all alone, it took me forever. I basically solo'd it. But.. with more people it'd be far easier xp
umm just started
what is the hearth secret??
i took the chest and my name and gender put when i enter hearth secret it says
no such hearth secret has been chosen by others
http://gyazo.com/6d21077121f989c1ac551f02035e7cf2
INB4 14 days ban