Toribash
Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
So guys, tell me what are your favorite modern PC games, so I could attempt and get up to speed

Metro: Last Light
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Borderlands 2
Hitman Absolution
Far Cry 3
Skyrim
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadows Of Chernobyl
Dragon Age: Origins
X-COM: Enemy Unknown
Civilization 5
Audiosurf
Last edited by Pitch; Jul 11, 2013 at 07:31 PM.
What's everyone been playing these days? I have a huge backlog and very little game-time nowadays, but I'm still interested in what's popular these days(besides GTA V and LoL, these things seems to be constantly popular).
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
What's everyone been playing these days? I have a huge backlog and very little game-time nowadays, but I'm still interested in what's popular these days(besides GTA V and LoL, these things seems to be constantly popular).

I'm currently playing Terraria, Payday 2, Metal Gear Rising and Fifa 14

I've also finished GTA V, really awesome game, but the end of the story is quite predictable.
www.taleworlds.comFinally more info about "Bannerlord", I'm pretty sure there is people in this clan waiting for M&B
@Mccqa: Took 'em long enough -.- Hopefully they'll release a port so I don't have to.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
I'm thinking to start playing mount and blade again, since I've nothing to play right now.
Games I have right now...
Mirror's Edge (awesome)
Half life ep 1 and 2
Toribash

Also I finished Batman: Arkham asylum it's a really great game!