Toribash
Originally Posted by tunigowan View Post
(I have life to attend to~Girl Friend~)

That can be expensiuve lol, my laptop is running really slow so, im cleaning it now
Just a Simple man doing simple things.
well tuni, 1 day isn't inactive at all :P, and noel... i know.. we are ( not all) forum active, i'm not going to play too much the game cause u know... crash problems here, but maybe if i can use the lap (the one that my game run sooooooooo lagged, but it don't crash), maybe i can become more game active too, but i'm not pretty sure...
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Hey guys i am on a Awesome guys Blog The blog (It's my music), and Mike60LeGacyX i am working on the avy :3
Edit: The Avy is done!

Avy

Last edited by Tuna; Jul 15, 2013 at 04:10 AM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Ale, what happened with that computer that you were about to buy? the one you were talking months ago ...... and girlfriend? mmm, i cant afford that, lol, i am saving up to make my computer faster, so i cant spend the little money i have in girls <.<
Well, there was a problem, my cousin, didn't wanted to sell his pc... soo, i think i'll have to earn a bit more (well muuuuuch more) for a new one, a new one that can run new games, u know..

And mike, i don't know what to think about ur event i really don't like the bets, cause i lost tc crashing on one... Hehe...
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
well this event isnt for everyone so yea ale i understand thnx tungo
-----
tungi you need to show me how to make those
Last edited by Mike60LeGacyX; Jul 15, 2013 at 06:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Just a Simple man doing simple things.
Originally Posted by AleC20 View Post
......and girlfriend? mmm, i cant afford that, lol, i am saving up to make my computer faster, so i cant spend the little money i have in girls <.<

?!LOL?! you don't need to spend money on a girl friend(Mine asked me to go out :3)
Originally Posted by Mike60LeGacyX View Post
thnx tungo
tungi you need to show me how to make those

Np,
I use GIMP 2.8(Like most people in Toribash) it is hard at first but when you know what to do you can make REALLY awesome things,
i may start selling art one day i don't know yet.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Yes tuni, but eventually girls want some gift or something like, idk, a box of chocolate in valentines "and maybe roses, expensive as f**k :S" , in friends day you have to buy some other thing too, when you reach the first month of relationship you have to buy her some "maybe not" then after a year is the "anniversary", and there are a lot of other moments when you might not buy anything, but it will feel uncomfortable... well, thats pretty much my theory, lol.... "and the way it goes in Argentina aswell"... back in time when i was 13 (lots of years ago) i had a girlfriend and after a month of relationship she said "Ale, you know what day is today? we are together since an entire month" , after that she said, "what are you gonna gift me for that"? i went like, NOTHING, i mean, i was 13, how was i supposed to have money at that age? my dads couldnt gave me money in those hard times....
Last edited by AleC20; Jul 15, 2013 at 04:47 PM.