Ranking
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
About ten posts ago, does it feel like it's been a year since we've banded together you guys?

In celebration of this I say that we actually do an event and not just circle the rim on one. I was thinking that we all develop an event for each of our current members, each with a 5k prize. I'll be donating my flame to be sold to cover the expenses, these can even be all forum or Irc events. What say you gentlemen?.

Sure, let's do it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
pabblopic confirmed swag

Also, I was bored, so deakmaniac linked me to some gay runescape forum, and I decided to troll their shoutbox.

Here is the copypasta (note: a lot of it is missing since shoutbox's erase old messages, and I forgot to copy a few of the chat lines :D)

Also, deakmaniac is venom btw (he's in on it).

WARNING: You have to read this from bottom to top because shoutbox's are gay

Oh and I forgot to mention, they were flipping shit ingame (why the shoutbox is kinda devoid of rage).
Last edited by NormalCitizen; May 29, 2013 at 11:24 PM.
I've had beer before, and I honestly don't like the taste.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I've had beer before, and I honestly don't like the taste.

Beer tastes like dishwater, especially when warm.

Heineken is the only beer I like, it tastes the best.
Seems like Alice likes to smoke joints.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
wtf 24 hour inactivity

fuck that
-----
Also, I'm on Skype now more than anything else (might change soon since I'm done with school and will give this computer back to my friend) and I think we should make a Skype group or something. Dunno.
Last edited by NormalCitizen; Jun 1, 2013 at 02:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump