Toribash
sion isnt that fun to play though.

fivah add me, im demonyajuu, im on west.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
god just got a team who failed on all lanes... even on my lanr my support was bad, so bad he even stated that i was getting the kills alone xO

And when i showed some hope by becoming 6 - 3 my swain felt like buying mejais with a negative score... and then starts calling me noob lol.

I dont understand the people sometimes.
Anyone wanna play with me on NA servers? I need a team to play with, randoms aren't as fun.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
6/8/24 as Shen

tried hard, but 2 of my teammates has fed top to much at start. I was going solo bot vs. xin and sion and THO I got some kills. And they could not. Oh well.
-----
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
11 here but yeah well done great match! Im still trying to the "my" champion.

I got few:

- Ezreal - as AD carry
- Shen - as AP tank
- Master Yi - jungling backdoor whore
- Janna - as AP support and game controlling device (tornadoes and stuff)
Last edited by Saint; Dec 8, 2011 at 06:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
shen as ap tank?

ap doesnt stack that well on shen.

But shen needz buff though, atm he needs ap armor health dmg... everything lol
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
shen as ap tank?

ap doesnt stack that well on shen.

But shen needz buff though, atm he needs ap armor health dmg... everything lol

Doesn't stack? Oh well, as far as I know, his ulti has 1.5 AP rate. So, if You have about 400 AP, You can shield someone for 750 base amount and 600 bonus from AP. That gives 1350 damage absorb per 120 seconds (of course, with CDR it's way lower). I think that it's much enough. You can also shield yourself for 250 base amount and additional 300 AP bonus gives you 550 dmg absorb per 5 seconds (with CDR, lower). Now, think that 400 AP isn't that much yet. At about 3 lvl I can easily get a first blood kill taunting someone, using vorpal blade (which heals me) and shield myself, and then repeat.
I have just played as Janna in 3v3 - to the last piece of their towers, they did not score any frag. Just when we pushed Nexus enemies got something from us. (most probably because we was hurrying it up and just heading for nexus, ignoring them totally)

I am fucking epic support.

Sexy skin

WW never death in 4vs5 (Daxx d/c)
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.