Ranking
Originally Posted by Toriality View Post
i don't do it only because it's illegal here

i don't know why cigarette and alcohol is legal but weed isn't if it is way less harmful to health.

weed is illegal in brazil didnt know that lol
it is. people here are very conservative because we're dumb and controlled by conspiracy theories

our "biggest" philosopher says that smoking cigarettes is okay but he is against making weed legal - weed is for comunists. and i won't talk about his other conspiracies about global warning, anti-vaccine and aborted fetus in pepsi (??)

at least we never get bored cuz everyday there's some random shit going on here.
Last edited by Toriality; Dec 21, 2018 at 03:47 AM.
it is. people here are very conservative because we're dumb and controlled by conspiracy theories

our "biggest" philosopher says that smoking cigarettes is okay but he is against making weed legal - weed is for comunists. and i won't talk about his other conspiracies about global warning, anti-vaccine and aborted fetus in pepsi (??)

at least we never get bored cuz everyday there's some random shit going on here.

where i live is a bunch of hicks/pikes/country people that are ugly af. So i mean ur place is more interesting than mine.
Rednecks are rude.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Hotbox View Post
haha true

yeah . I mean there funny as hell but there rude Ass people. I mean most of them.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Hello guys, sorry for being inactive for such a long time. These weeks were really hard, had to study so much and had to buy and pack all of my presents for my family and friends. I hate this holiday, because now that i'm not a kid anymore i have to spend a shit load of money. But i guess it's worth it for the sake of making people happy.

So what have you been up to?
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
i like to buy gifts to people

(dont ask me for tc)

Like what kind then