Ranking
Aight this org looks nice and i have been in Canada for a while now.

Name (real name): Cade or Chance Stockman.I go by either
How active are you?: 6-10
What province/territory do/did you live in?: Alberta
What city or town do/did you live in? Around Calgary I believe
Why do you want to join?: It looks like a nice org.Would like to get to know some of the born and raised canadian's
Invited by someone?: Nope ;-;
Skills: Flipping flapjacks ;)
Tim Horton's or Starbucks?: Tim Hortons of course. Way smoother
Other things you want to tell us about:

I am not a born and raised candian.I am currently on a trip and the first stop was canada.I was recently offered a job and thinking about settling down here.

Also need directions to places around here cause i'm lost as fuck ;-;
I say yes, just need clarification on where you were originally born.

Also if you keep following the Tim Horton's you'll end up in Toronto in case you ever got lost.

On a more serious note, living in Canada isn't so bad but depending on where you live life may not be as eventful as you are used to. A lot of the smaller towns and cities tend to be more of embracing nature and enjoying the great atmosphere of the mountains and plains etc. Although by no means will it ever be boring (imo) there is almost always something to do.

except for manitoba
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I will not answer until I see his previous country.
~AQOURS~
MAPLE SYRUP UNITED
Jingles

I wanna but im pretty broke xD i might just download it tho. but yeah i deff will eventually just gonna wait a bit tho

EDIT: i didnt see his app but i say yeah (wait im aloud to vote right?)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I previously lived in Lousiana,U.S.A.

Down south so living in Canada is a huge change for me.I actually like it though.In louisiana nothing really ever happened and it is always boiling hot over there
Wait a minute what is a tonguesquad?

sounds frisky D:
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Something that Spawned from the depths of anime united.some dude got a pic of a hentai tongue and everyone changed it to there forum pic.Lead to a lot of bans for inaproppiate pictures and the tongue squad officially was deaded.

But we will always remember.
yo send
Add the guy to the list.
He is from the birthplace of pop-eyes.
LOUISIANA FAST!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8ywqFnGImY
~AQOURS~
MAPLE SYRUP UNITED
But us (me) poor people can't afford there expensive (yet fucking tasty) chicken ;-;