Ranking
His 3 infractions are nothing to worry about. I don't think I'm allowed to say publicly what they're for, but honestly, they're nothing to worry about.

If Tripstone thinks highly of you then you'd probably be a good addition.

Although, "I might show my anger physically ( I'll kick stuff around some of the time )" makes me think you might be a little immature...

I hope to see you in-game soon!
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
His 3 infractions are nothing to worry about. I don't think I'm allowed to say publicly what they're for, but honestly, they're nothing to worry about.

If Tripstone thinks highly of you then you'd probably be a good addition.

Although, "I might show my anger physically ( I'll kick stuff around some of the time )" makes me think you might be a little immature...

I hope to see you in-game soon!

Okay yeah I'm a little immature , I'll be honest... But can't wait to meet you too , Moop.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Youngsandm: A lousy application. However, I know of your skill when it comes to realism. I remain neutral for now but I hope to see you post in pre-evo
Last edited by Miner; Mar 3, 2015 at 03:00 PM.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Well my name is Nickyle Harris, I'm 12 years
old and I'm from jamaica, but currently in the
UK. My GMT is +0.

I've been some clans such as Gamma and Kira,
but sadly both of them died.
Recently I've been banned for not sending
the presents for Christmas Santa due to me
getting the date wrong for sending the presents.

I am a pretty good sparrer and tricker so
maybe I could help with the replay making side
of things.

In real life I am in grade 7 in high school,
it might seem strange for americans
because I am grade 7 and in high school,
but in england we start high school at grade 7.
I am pretty popular in school and very social and
I also get pretty good grades. I also do a bit
of tricking but I mainly dance, I've been dancing
Since I was 5 years old and I enjoy the art very
much.

I've applied for Evolution about 6 months ago and
never got in, however I am more confident now
experenced in the game.

I'm applying now because Evolution is a awesome
clan and your members are nice and funny. Not
only are the members skilled, but they are smart
and nice to be around and I'd love to be apart of
This great clan.
Thanks for reading

Replay:

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.php?p=7899147&postcount=170
I added a replay
I hate all games
Originally Posted by Miner View Post
Youngsandm: A lousy application. However, I know of your skill when it comes to realism. I remain neutral for now but I hope to see you post in pre-evo

I could make another , rushed the previous application. I would like to adjust it.
Last edited by youngsandm; Mar 3, 2015 at 09:31 PM.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Originally Posted by youngsandm View Post
I could make another , rushed the previous application. I would like to adjust it.

That right there, rushing an application doesn't have a good look on you. If you make a half-assed attempt at applying a.) it shows and b.) it doesn't seem like you want in all that bad.

That aside, if you plan on re-applying, i recommend you use the new application format on the original post.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Originally Posted by Miner View Post
That right there, rushing an application doesn't have a good look on you. If you make a half-assed attempt at applying a.) it shows and b.) it doesn't seem like you want in all that bad.

That aside, if you plan on re-applying, i recommend you use the new application format on the original post.

Alright Miner , I'll fix it later when I have time...
Last edited by youngsandm; Mar 7, 2015 at 08:15 PM.
Apply
Name: Jackferry
GTM: Vietnam(currently)
Past clans: (GHero),(Ancient)
what do I enjoy about TB: I mostly enjoy playing in multiplayer and send it to my multiplayer thread, I just really enjoying that
what brings me to [eVo]: this clan is active in forum and many others, this clan got many supporter and that what's bring me to this.
Why chose [eVo]: why you ask? I really got interest in this clan the reason is on "What brings me to [eVo]"
Replays: I haven't give you the link to my multiplayer thread then here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=500224
or if you want to see alittle of my replays then is down there, I do make single replays though.
Attached Files
aikido 1.rpl (30.2 KB, 5 views)
aikido 2.rpl (51.7 KB, 2 views)
aikido 3.rpl (304 Bytes, 2 views)
aikido 4.rpl (19.2 KB, 2 views)
Aikido 5.rpl (27.4 KB, 2 views)
#Headkick_DHeadkick.rpl (80.0 KB, 2 views)
THE HEAD KIACK.rpl (60.3 KB, 3 views)
aikido 6.rpl (27.4 KB, 2 views)
aikido 7.rpl (32.9 KB, 2 views)
aikido 8.rpl (33.0 KB, 2 views)
[l]/Deadly/#Drunk
In-Game Name: WerNerWerr
GMT:+10
Prev Clans: Vibe, Pure Fighters
I Love Doing Parkour And Sparring
What Can I bring to eVo?: Im A good Sparrer and parkourist (I need improvement though) so I can participate in clan vids and what not
Why Choose eVo?: I think eVo is a very skilled clan with skilled players, also, I think being in eVo will help me improve my skills
About me: im very active, im friendly, I would always participate in clan wars if I got the chance and I would be very grateful to join eVo
Plz atleast consider me
Thanks - WerNerWerr
name:asdguy or aaron
gmt:-6
clans:ember,nyaa
i enjoy hanging out with other people
i cant bring as much as others but i'll do my best to add t the clan
i chose eVo because i think this clan has something different then other clans.
I am 10 black belt and im active on forums.im nice to others and i can take a joke im also funny and kind.
replays:legit decap.rpl

get flipped.rpl

power punch.rpl