Toribash
View Poll Results: How's your social life in school?
Sucks, I barely made any friends and dont know alot of people thereD:
1 Votes / 1.49%
I made a couple of friends, but don't really hang out with them too much.
9 Votes / 13.43%
I'm cool with everybody.
42 Votes / 62.69%
I just come to learn, go home, and play Toribash.
10 Votes / 14.93%
I don't go to school.
5 Votes / 7.46%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well im doing medicore. I got 1 F in a computer class, C in math, B in SS, and a B in english arts. Found out one of the sluts in my class is my cousin :O. Made a handful of friends but all my friends on the other side of the hall.

Got 2 mean teachers and 1 awesome teacher. Im the star player cuz of my grade lvl on the football team <3 and im loving it and for some reason the guys love to hump me. Crazy as hell yo.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
Grade: 8
How many friends did you make?: Tbh, a lot because my brother is friends with all of the seniors (I chill with them occasionally) and walk around school hang to hang chatting to people (over all, 50-99).
Popularity?(nerd,cool with everyone,popular,etc. And please don't lie): Popular (only at school really though, no one knows where I live because I just want to keep it quite and so that no one interrupts me at home).
Grades?: Last year it was C C C D C C D, this year it was A A B C C A B B C

English - A
History - A
Visual arts - A
Science - B
Music - B
PDHPE - B
Language - C
Maths - C
Technology - C

Sports/clubs?: Soccer.
How are the teachers(are they evil?): It varies, my maths teacher is literally retarded.. my history teacher is funny, strict and just awesome over all and my other teachers are all right.
Anything you want to add?: I have changed a lot in school since last year, last year I was considered the 'annoying kid who steals everyone's food' but now I have improved a lot grade wise and friend wise.
Last edited by Umbre; Oct 4, 2011 at 10:05 AM.
Grade: 10
How many friends did you make?: Good friends: 8 General people I'm cool with: 20-30
Popularity?(nerd,cool with everyone,popular,etc. And please don't lie): Sporty, academically skilled and cool with everyone.
Grades?: All As. Except grade 11 physics in which I get Cs.
Sports/clubs?: Basketball. School band.
How are the teachers(are they evil?:3): Some are better than others. Most are good and keen to help you if you ask.
Anything you want to add?: Though mah school has bad rep and has lots of smokers and the likes, I'm getting a good education.
Grade: 10
How many friends did you make?: Around over 70. Seriously. Half of the grade 10 batch.
Popularity?(nerd,cool with everyone,popular,etc. And please don't lie): Cool with everyone. Athletic and very lazy in studying.
Grades?:

Math - 75 (C)
Filipino - 93 (A-)
Christian Living - 89(B+)
Economics - 90 (A-)
English - 95 (A)
Physics - 98 (A+)

Sports/clubs?: Badminton, Tennis. There isn't a tennis court in our school so I chose badminton club.
How are the teachers(are they evil?): All my 'guy' teachers are gay (as in, talk, behave like a girl, but they're really awesome), my female teachers are good too, except for my physics teacher, who's gives you a good grade when you act friendly around her.
Anything you want to add?: I'm pretty good with school at the moment, but I'm a lazy ass.
Last edited by Virtue; Oct 5, 2011 at 03:18 PM.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Grade:1st year of college
How many friends did you make?: friends the most people in my class
Popularity?(nerd,cool with everyone,popular,etc. And please don't lie): cool/awesome
Grades?: alot xD
Sports/clubs?: -
How are the teachers(are they evil?): uhm.. I have one teacher that loves to scream at people for no reason at all xD
Anything you want to add?: school sucks!
piratez