Name:AngelEisa7
Belt:Black
Mods:mushu,boxshu_mushu_v3,wushu3box,twinswords
Previous clans:jackazz,firestars
reason to join flame:help the group win in any match
any group members u know: (Flame)armantd

You barely made it in. (Yes)
Belt: Brown
Skills: I am decent at Aikido and Mushu.
Previous Clans: I have not been in any previous clans so your's will be my first.
Met any members?: I have seen many members around but have not become friends with any.
Accept Rules?: I accept every rule this clan puts down.
Anything Else?: My dad died last year so I'm a bit down at the moment still.
Reason to join: I have seen a lot of Flame members in action and I want to get better like them and improve my mushu and other mods.
Originally Posted by MakBoss View Post
Belt: Brown
Skills: I am decent at Aikido and Mushu.
Previous Clans: I have not been in any previous clans so your's will be my first.
Met any members?: I have seen many members around but have not become friends with any.
Accept Rules?: I accept every rule this clan puts down.
Anything Else?: My dad died last year so I'm a bit down at the moment still.
Reason to join: I have seen a lot of Flame members in action and I want to get better like them and improve my mushu and other mods.

Sorry my friend, make another application when you become just a little more skilled. (No)
Hi, my name is Craig. I'm 22 years of age. I am currently a 2nd Dan black belt and on my way to 3rd Dan, obviously.
I really enjoy playing wushu, mushu, rk-mma, judofrac and I'm attempting to learn to run but failing miserably.
I have been in three clans prior to this application but nothing much has happened in terms of that as I suppose I was not good enough. I was part of Shock, APOK and Unleashed created by Deluxed until he passed the mantle onto me and I onto someone else as I do not have enough time to manage a clan.
I suppose the reason I want to join is the fact that I 1) fire dance so I thought that was rather fitting and 2) I want to help with wars. I don't know if I have the require skill but I suppose you are the judge of such.
I have met Shockimusprime on multiple occasions and he/she seemed nice. I also spoke to RRDube about wanting to join Flame.
I hereby solemnly swear to uphold the rules of Flame or may I die trying
If you want to see some flames https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quJzoBkohZ4
Last edited by Chickenstix; Feb 6, 2016 at 12:26 PM.
Guys look at the apps closely, don't just accept people for their belts. these apps take minutes to make. Make your applicants think about what they have to write. Make free-form apps , make good decisions
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
Guys look at the apps closely, don't just accept people for their belts. these apps take minutes to make. Make your applicants think about what they have to write. Make free-form apps , make good decisions

We actually have met probably every member who made an app in game.
People like to have fun and have friends in a clan with them.
I don't see the problem with letting people chill out and have fun.
if I did not meet at least half these people in game I probably would have turned them down. also this is of course our app page and not yours any ways.
So its not like it should matter to you in the end.
Originally Posted by Chickenstix View Post
Hi, my name is Craig. I'm 22 years of age. I am currently a 2nd Dan black belt and on my way to 3rd Dan, obviously.
I really enjoy playing wushu, mushu, rk-mma, judofrac and I'm attempting to learn to run but failing miserably.
I have been in three clans prior to this application but nothing much has happened in terms of that as I suppose I was not good enough. I was part of Shock, APOK and Unleashed created by Deluxed until he passed the mantle onto me and I onto someone else as I do not have enough time to manage a clan.
I suppose the reason I want to join is the fact that I 1) fire dance so I thought that was rather fitting and 2) I want to help with wars. I don't know if I have the require skill but I suppose you are the judge of such.
I have met Shockimusprime on multiple occasions and he/she seemed nice. I also spoke to RRDube about wanting to join Flame.
I hereby solemnly swear to uphold the rules of Flame or may I die trying
If you want to see some flames https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quJzoBkohZ4

Welcome to the clan, my new found friend. (Yes)
Originally Posted by RRDube420 View Post
We actually have met probably every member who made an app in game.
People like to have fun and have friends in a clan with them.
I don't see the problem with letting people chill out and have fun.
if I did not meet at least half these people in game I probably would have turned them down. also this is of course our app page and not yours any ways.
So its not like it should matter to you in the end.

No need to be harsh on me, I was just giving you advice because I see you are just throwing in every member that applies (mostly)
-----
Originally Posted by nir5566 View Post
hello, im nir5566 and, flame
my favorite mod is judo, but I'm pretty much good at anything with dq, abd, judo, ..., not mushu, I'm decent at tk, and I'm pretty good at greykido, and those are my mod specialties. what i have to offer to flame is that i could benefit in wars and i do my best to make people laugh I've been silently supporting the wars I've seen you guys play and you have some amazing players! i play very often and i also check the forums and pms, i play a lot so i do have some experience, even though I'm mostly an sp player, i transfer a lot of techniques to mp. my real life hobbies include hip hop dancing, parkour, and hanging out with friends. flame

REPLAYS

HE done pretty much the exact same application for alpha on the same day i have it quoted. Just that the one for alpha its just a bit worse

Originally Posted by nir5566 View Post
hello, im nir5566
my favorite mod is judo, but I'm pretty much good at anything with dq, abd, judo, ..., not mushu, I'm decent at tk, and I'm pretty good at greykido, and those are my mod specialties. i play a lot so i do have some experience, even though I'm mostly an sp player, i transfer a lot of techniques to mp. my real life hobbies include hip hop dancing, parkour, and hanging out with friends. Alpha

REPLAYS

Its exactly the same just that he switched the clan names
Last edited by counter; Feb 7, 2016 at 02:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I still do not see any problem here.
-----
Originally Posted by RRDube420 View Post
I still do not see any problem here.

also not trying to be harsh.
Last edited by Pendragon; Feb 8, 2016 at 02:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump