Ranking
Take a crap-load of food, water, books, portable video games, and a ton of Advil and hop in the shower, close the door, then just hide in there. Once I run outta food and go insane, I shall consume said Advil, dying in a heroic yet painful death.
Fonzie be with you.
Basically, run outside and aggro the nearest zombie, then making sure he bites, or kills me.

Saves me a lot of trouble, seeing that I'll die anyway >_>.
First make sure to follow a guide, like this one:
http://www.randomhouse.com/crown/zom...de/index2.html

Then find a rather large shotgun.

Next,find a secure , high vantage point (Light house or radio tower) to hide in during the night and scavenge for food and supplies during the day. Setting traps around your perimeter is also a great idea.

I can't think of a reason to live for in a scenario like this anyway, but keep that in mind at all times to keep your moral up.

Or go Beare Grills on their asses and hide-out in the desert for a few months.

:P
insert sig there
move to antartica OR hide in the fridge...a HUGE fridge! Theres food and water there (if u need to pee, just open the door and pee) gather food during the day and store it in the fridge

btw, shotguns wont work... SUNguns will hahahaha!
Judo King
Shotguns are the bread and butter of all great zombie movies, silence fool!
insert sig there
Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
Basically, run outside and aggro the nearest zombie, then making sure he bites, or kills me.

Saves me a lot of trouble, seeing that I'll die anyway >_>.

You're lame.

Grab a katana or other weapon nearby and take as many of them with you as you can.

Just getting yourself killed or infected is so selfish. Just one more zombie for other survivors to fight, or just a mob of well fed zombies to fight...
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Plan2:
Give some radioactive things to "suiciders".
They will glow --> kill many zombies --> then die.
Those in the ninja world who break the rules are scum, that's true....but those who abandon their friends.. are lower than scum.
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
You're lame.

Grab a katana or other weapon nearby and take as many of them with you as you can.

Just getting yourself killed or infected is so selfish. Just one more zombie for other survivors to fight, or just a mob of well fed zombies to fight...

nou

But I do like the 'Take as many down with you as you can' idea. 8D