Toribash
Originally Posted by JesseBean View Post
Dolphins and humans are the only species that have sex for pleasure.

Pretty sure that humans deriving pleasure from sex was the entire point of my post, bro.
back from the dead
Dolphins and humans are the only species that have sex for pleasure.

Total, utter, bullshit.
God do i hate anthropocentric bastards.
Vast majority of animals do enjoy sex just as much as humans. Mammals especially.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_...x_for_pleasure

Last edited by Odlov; Feb 25, 2010 at 08:42 PM.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Total, utter, bullshit.
God do i hate anthropocentric bastards.
Vast majority of animals do enjoy sex just as much as humans. Mammals especially.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_...x_for_pleasure

I'm not saying dolphins and humans are the only species that have sex. They're the only ones that do it for pure pleasure. These monkeys are trying to reproduce.
I'm not saying dolphins and humans are the only species that have sex. They're the only ones that do it for pure pleasure. These monkeys are trying to reproduce.

No honey, what you are saying is still bullshit.
Got back up source?

Animals masturbate. Is that for reproduction too?
Need i post videos of it?
Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
fix'd. Also:

because a religion, in this context, boils down to a set of pre-made choices, choices made by someone else. Worse yet, choices no single entity could logically make. So what Kuromizu must've meant is that sure, you can do that, but it's stupid as hell.

Yep! exactly what I had meant.
Leader of [IN]
<3 Rappunk
........mildly disturbing. Thread creator has no idea of what he's talking of and has no credible sources, if any.

closed.
I lol every time i see that video.
...Every day before lunch.

Basically, JesseBean: mammals all have very similar reproductive structure. All have plenty of nerve endings down there. There is no reason to assume they don't feel pleasure, when it's so blatantly obvious from both the biological structure and simple observation of their behavior.