Toribash
dude your awsome but was close i got 53 (10 behind) but i had to pee and i forgot to spec and i left it afk and the black belt i was fighting beat me
Gir:I saw a Squirrel. He was doin like this *snicking sounds*
This was againts White-Blue belts. It's easy as hell to win -_-'. Once i was in a TK server just filled with noobs, and i got a quick streak. This just shows how miserable he is, and how he's going to work at Mcdonalds for the rest of his life.

:3
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
Originally Posted by DarkEnergy View Post
This was againts White-Blue belts. It's easy as hell to win -_-'. Once i was in a TK server just filled with noobs, and i got a quick streak. This just shows how miserable he is, and how he's going to work at Mcdonalds for the rest of his life.

:3

I'm happy for you that you beat noobs on TK server ..
no way that cant be you mustave photoshoped it
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
ok lemme find the freakin picture and ill edit this post and upload it

for the peeps who was in the room i have censor bared there names and the text and btw this image was last modified on the 12 of spetember 2007 so it was done a fair bit back
Last edited by cabose; Jan 4, 2008 at 01:56 PM.
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord