Ranking
Originally Posted by CazRules View Post
Uhh, I really don't like any subscription games, plus WoW uses subliminal messages to get you to pay over and over... (read the terms and conditioins when you install, I always do :3 it says something like "actions subliminally implied" which means something they have gotten you to do by using sublimminal messages... as in they make you pay for a game with crap graphics no story line and it sucks the life out of you....)

A) Notice how I said making. Keyword MAKEING. I can't make it any more clearer than that.
B) WoW Graphics depend on how good your computer
C) Most of the subliminal messages that I've heard about are VIA sound, I never play with sound
D) It has a story line (Not a great one however, they GREATLY FUCKING BUTCHERED the Lich King storyline from Warcraft 3.
[r]aid
Agreed with Caz, I played it and honestly it gets boring very quickly.

EDIT: Caz yea there are clothes you can get with ingame money. The bought clothes are mostly just for looks.
Last edited by JesseD; Mar 1, 2010 at 10:37 PM.
more flaming: and the story line is very dull, I was told to kill 60 hogs and I had to "travel" for about 3 hours before I found one.... by itself....

if that is entertainment I need to change my views on the "entertainment" of the world...

35%
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
There's actually a deeper storyline once you progress through levels. This is coming from someone who played Warcraft 3, owned retail WoW for 3 years (I don't play), and reached end content twice. If I could talk anymore about the server I could, but I doubt I can do it on Toribash. Y'all have MSN?
[r]aid
My msn broke, and because it is still installed on my pc it wont reistall, and I cant uninstall it because that messed up too :S

42%
*SigPic*
My msn broke, and because it is still installed on my pc it wont reistall, and I cant uninstall it because that messed up too :S

42%

DOUBLE POST!!!

~JesseD
Last edited by JesseD; Mar 1, 2010 at 10:52 PM.
*SigPic*
Oh and not to mention the pvp isn't very fun at all.. I perfer games with more to the pvp like windslayer, runescape, and TORIBASH lol ;p
Originally Posted by JesseD View Post
Oh and not to mention the pvp isn't very fun at all.. I perfer games with more to the pvp like windslayer, runescape, and TORIBASH lol ;p

WoW PvP:
Open world PvP that is by 2 fractions (Alliance and Horde)
Battle grounds:
Warsong Gultch (Like Capture the flag)
Athrai Basin (Territory holding)
Alteric Valley (My personal favorite. It's 40 v 40, pretty much like a war)
Eye of the Storm (Capture the flag and Territories combined)

There's also 2 more that are besieging by vehicles, but you can also do pretty well with your character.
Wintergrasp (Only happens twice (or every few hours) a day. Whichever fraction which holds it has benefits.
And I forgot the other one.
There are also arenas for pure team player vs player.

Originally Posted by CazRules View Post

42%

Did you try removing it VIA remove programs on your control panel?
[r]aid
WTF!? that is odd :/

and yeah, I prefer those fighting systems....

EDIT: the download timed out, i have to start again -.-
Last edited by CazRules; Mar 1, 2010 at 11:12 PM.
*SigPic*