Ranking
iLiltay go get scammed pls, kthxbai.

also, my general skill might be:
How do you even a Toribash?/10

I normally go by join dates when i dont know the accounts... and yes, purge the alt accounts.
i got my reasons...
im rate my self 7/10

in aikido.. i think i got bad at style , so i rate it 5/10
wushu, enough style and try to be the best , 7/10
twinsword, i think i enough good at here.. so i rate it 7/10
judo, im an opener user :/ 6/10
taekkyon-tk,im good at this, beside it im an opener user at this mod 7/10

idk what next
Last edited by watermagic; Aug 2, 2013 at 03:15 PM.
Thank you,
Best regards

I'm pretty bad. My win percentage is balls because I do a lot of dumb things, but I still have the chance to beat anyone, maybe not in a duel because I crumble under pressure, but in the actual servers for Wushu.
7/10 replay maker but 3/10 multiplayer

I mean i did win the Nabi Replay Making tournament once, that has to count for something. I'm terrible at realism and tricking though, probably since these are relatively new topics (well, tricking mostly) to the scene of replays, and i haven't really played intensively for some years now (read: i make approximately two replays per year).

3/10 multiplayer because i'm so used to singleplayer that i can't handle the reaction time and am not used to the other player moving around. I used to be reasonably okay at Wushu, but i kind of fell away from that, since it ended up being more or less rock paper scissors gameplay. Also because i found out that one can legitimately not claim credit for a move which one legitimately made up instead of copying from someone else, much to my chagrin.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I'll rate myself at a 7/10 I suck at akido and abd
.................just.......no..........
I'd rate myself at a not solid Terry Crews because pusga is
Last edited by Antleronio; Aug 2, 2013 at 09:05 PM.
I came here to laugh at you
According to members of the community, I am the best. However, I honestly feel like I am somewhere in the upper-mid range of Toribash players. I am also one of the buurst Toribash players of all time.

These results came from a random IRC poll and therefore have little to no validity. I have played the game for a long time though, so I'm nothing too terrible.
DAMN.