Ranking
Well, I'm about 3 weeks late...but I too decided to lurk and see what my old TB friends were up to!

back in the day I went by lebo, mrlebo, or lebro?? My real name is Grady, I kind of lucked out and have finished with post-secondary school for the mean time. I was at University for Jazz guitar for a bit, which was around the time I stopped playing Toribash, I took a year off after that, then went to school for Architectural Drafting. I now work at an Architecture firm and I'm pretty stable here.

As far as my gaming goes these days... I've been playing Elder Scrolls Online since about mid-way through beta. I've been playing Heroes of Newerth casually since I was introduced to it by Phail way back when. I played Eve Online for a while (that was quite the commitment). If any of you guys are in on ESO hit me up!

Nice to see what you guys are up to these days, and sorry for my shitty sentence structure I'm scatterbrained right now!
I knew it, once you go sigma you can never leave permanently.

WB Lebo. Nice to see ya.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
G'day folks. What's it been? Couple years? Pretty rad to see people still checking up here. I'm Daniel, 22, from Canada. I've mostly been working (minimally) and sleeping (maximum). Also been doing a bunch of photography stuff I guess, tried going to university a couple of times but got bored, so fuck that.

Trying not to be rusty at this game and it's proving difficult, but I want at least one of us to be posting replays etc. I miss being envious.

I also notice I'm like the only one who got removed from the clan due to length-of-absence. :V Apparently I had to visit my User CP for it to show again..
Last edited by DoubleFort; Apr 7, 2014 at 10:31 PM.
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
Afternoon. I can't forget the place as S3D is my friend on facebook and I constantly see his updates and remember our clan or your clan nowdays as I check up maybe once in a year. It was brilliant times. Loved the game and community so much that it almost ruin'd my school grades and relationship (gladly back then I got my gf to play the game). My biggest wish was to be one of the strongest ingame players in the game and member of PT (which I sadly never achieve). I don't know did I achieve that 'strong gamer' ever, but at least I play'd with fellows who I think were best toribash players of the world. Some memories and such.

Let me introduce myself. Hi, I'm Joona from finland and I am turning 21 next july (20 is good age to be as you can buy whatever alcohol in here if you please). I play'd some "serious" league of legends and got platinium last season, felt proud and quit. I went few years for school to be drunken artist, but I couldn't get my grip on that artist part so I changed my life and started again as electrician... and drunk.

So yeah, maybe I'll play tonight few rounds. I'll probably get mad as I can't play anymore, feel depressed and go cry next to my girlfriend. Maybe we'll drop of picture of us saying hi.

Anyways thank you for good times you shared with me back in the days. I still sometimes bring those memories back, feel fluffy and close my eyes to sleep. You were my little family back in the days. Have a happy life.. or at least drink if it's not happy :3

edit: second largest won't server as my title anymore, it's much more..
Last edited by DreamEater; Apr 23, 2014 at 11:11 AM.
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
My god, I love this thread. DreamEater I remember you as one of the first people I got to know when I joined. Hope you're having an awesome life these days
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Nice to see you back DreamEater, I can't even remember the last time I spoke with you. Great to see you're still around somewhere :)
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Fuck me seeing DE here is a blast from the past.
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
DREAAAAAAAMEAAAATER!

Now we just need S3D.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home